Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14,840 new Corona cases and 242 deaths in a single day

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
It seemed like it was slowing down but we just got an update proving otherwise. And that was in Hubei (where the outbreak started) alone, so the daily China update will increase this number even more. See https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

Let's take a moment to thank Corona-chan and hope she spreads to the west, infecting and killing lots of foids, Chads and normies.

I wanna live, damn it!

It seemed like it was slowing down but we just got an update proving otherwise. And that was in Hubei (where the outbreak started) alone, so the daily China update will increase this number even more. See https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

Let's take a moment to thank Corona-chan and hope she spreads to the west, infecting and killing lots of foids, Chads and normies.
Very unlikely but I wish this pandemic is worse than the black death and the Spanish influenza put together

RIP China's economy

I don't trust a word coming from the Chinese government. I don't think you should either.

I don't trust a word coming from the Chinese government. I don't think you should either.
I don't, they'll always report lower numbers. So this update means the situation is bad enough that they can't keep under reporting by as much

This number is already ridiculously high, not much point for them to lie about it unless it's actually batshit insane. Even so, if its really that high they'd be better off just telling the truth to increase outside funding.

I wish it was an std with a month incubation period

Maybe this might sound like I have a tinfoil hat, but now would be a good time to get rid of dissidents and just have them be swept under as a corona victim

Yesssssss.. gooooooood… goooooood… let Corona Chan flow through you normies.. haha. I didn't invest one calorie in this society to keep it running through taxes.. I will happily die knowing that I never payed taxes to fat single mothers that sit on their ass all day swiping on Tinder. Because they are so fat and unhealthy they will probably be one of the main casualties of this virus so it's all good. :feelskek:

This number is already ridiculously high, not much point for them to lie about it unless it's actually batshit insane. Even so, if its really that high they'd be better off just telling the truth to increase outside funding.
I agree. The Chinese can't test all the people showing symptoms because they are running out of test kits (so I've heard). Even if they could, the bureaucrats would probably keep the official numbers low to look good. Keep in mind that the Japanese couldn't test 3000 passengers of a cruise ship because they ran out of test kits.

I wish it was an std with a month incubation period

Maybe this might sound like I have a tinfoil hat, but now would be a good time to get rid of dissidents and just have them be swept under as a corona victim
Yeah.. why do you think all the reporters and scientists that leaked the virus and the corpses in hospitals are suddenly turning up missing? They are getting disappeared.
I agree. The Chinese can't test all the people showing symptoms because they are running out of test kits (so I've heard). Even if they could, the bureaucrats would probably keep the official numbers low to look good. Keep in mind that the Japanese couldn't test 3000 passengers because they ran out of test kits.
That is a very good point too.. censorship is king in China.. they constantly censor everything to make themselves look better. This is why the Coronavirus has spiralled out of control in the first place.. because of them censoring its existence.

They've been hiding how bad it is for the past month. Supposedly over 100k people have already died. There's a theory that the sulfur in the air from all the Chinese factories has accelerated the virus. I think this is part of a longer game that the elite will benefit from.
I agree. The Chinese can't test all the people showing symptoms because they are running out of test kits (so I've heard). Even if they could, the bureaucrats would probably keep the official numbers low to look good. Keep in mind that the Japanese couldn't test 3000 passengers of a cruise ship because they ran out of test kits.
Supposedly, all the coroners' offices are working 24/7 and are becoming burnt out from dissolving all the bodies.

that’s awesome, hope it comes to the west asap

Oh yeah, spread it

Massive Cope

You can still easily fall prey to the virus before a chunk of chads and staceys get shitted on

let the bodies hit the floor?

. I think this is part of a longer game that the elite will benefit from.
Would not surprise me one bit

China is overpopulated with subhuman males, and they had that retarded law of murdering foid births, condemning many men to become ricecels with their shitty male to female ratio.

Massive Cope

You can still easily fall prey to the virus before a chunk of chads and staceys get shitted on

most of us want to rope anyway

let the bodies hit the floor?

most of us want to rope anyway
Awkward black kid

I dont, i dont want this virus anywhere near me. I havent done what i want to do to fully have a peaceful death

They forgot to put the lime slice in their corona beer. No wonder they got sick.

Didn't you read the news? They changed the criteria so it's less strict and allows doctors to more easily say if it's a case or not.

It's not like the disease exploded overnight. I don't get why people aren't mentioning this

Also, only the old and the weak are dying from it. Chads and Stacies will probably live if infected.

Also, only the old and the weak are dying from it

That's not what I heard. The disease can kill an otherwise healthy subject, apparently. It's just less likely, but very much possible.

Pray for free roping for everyone

st coronaviruscel

doing god’s work

I dont, i dont want this virus anywhere near me. I havent done what i want to do to fully have a peaceful death

What do you want to do my nigga

Also, only the old and the weak are dying from it. Chads and Stacies will probably live if infected.
has it only been ricecels and noodles who have died so far?

We prayed for it, we got it.
Thanks God!
full

Would not surprise me one bit

China is overpopulated with subhuman males, and they had that retarded law of murdering foid births, condemning many men to become ricecels with their shitty male to female ratio.
Very blackpill, I like it.

Fuck the Chinese Communist Party

it's over for winnie the pooh

I want it to kill everyone

Most likely. Not to mention most of the victims are obviously chinese (ricecels and noodles jfl). From an already ridiculously overpopulated country to say the least.