Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 13 yo girl gets HGH treatment while manlets like us just rot

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Height doesn't matter for women yet this girl gets prescribed HGH while manlets are told to just "wait until you're older" until it's too late. Can doctors be any more cucked?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH JUST NUKE THIS GAY CLOWN PLANELT ALREADY

You can buy anything, dude. If you want HGH you can find some. I've never looked for it, but I've bought morphine before so I could sleepmaxx while I LDAR.

You can buy anything, dude. If you want HGH you can find some. I've never looked for it, but I've bought morphine before so I could sleepmaxx while I LDAR.
Isn't it very expensive? If a doctor prescribes it insurance would probably cover it in my country.

Height doesn't matter for women yet this girl gets prescribed HGH while manlets are told to just "wait until you're older" until it's too late. Can doctors be any more cucked?

Doctors enjoy watching manlets suffer and refer them to psychology as their minds collapse

men - be confident, take resonponsibility

women -here have makeup, free palstic surgery, looksmaxxing, hgh, dont be a landwhale

Isn't it very expensive? If a doctor prescribes it insurance would probably cover it in my country.

Never tried it, but internet says $150 per bottle, 1-5k a month. 1k is not that bad, I've spent more than that on cigarettes before.

She will grow to 5ft, then have 3 sons with tallest one being 5'3

The world is a hellscape if you have a penis and are not above 6 feet or above 7/10 facially

doctors hate manlets. I went to endocrinologist multiple times when younger and they refused me over and over. and now I am 5'5 midget. while they give this bitch HGH easily.

I remember one of my classmates had taken some kind of hormone or some shit to boost his stature. He was damn fucking short and at his 15-16 looked really like a fucking 10 yo boy, I'm not kidding. His voice hadn't even started to break lol and he was slightly above my shoulder. When I met him later at 19 maybe 20 yo he was already some good 3-4 inches above me, I was like wtf jfl how could you. I never spoke to him about this "transition", but it was unbelievable. His voice still reeked of an underdeveloped teenager though, but he absolutely mogged me to nothing. He even became kind of handsome, though still wouldn't reap gales of applause from ladies.

Last edited:
Even if she's a dwarf she will get a chad

Jfl no one ever offered me this

My Little Sister Can't Be This Swole

Mk-677 pills can be bought online at least, they boost growth hormones. Its too late when the growth plates are closed though at around 16-19 years of age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back