Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 13 Stories, 100 Words Each, Based on Random Prompts

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★★★★
Number One.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the magical realism genre. It's about an architect and should include a sword. Also use the sentence 'It was her!' Bonus prompt: The story involves a fight.

"What the fuck! I thought we agreed on a sword?!"
Hymen Hobscotch shuffled his feet. "I mean, it does have a tip..." he whispered
"It looks like a Cock Hobscotch! Oh my fucking God they will kill me! We... what can be done! TALK TO ME HOBSCOTCH!"
He grabbed the slender mans shoulders and began shaking him. "IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING COCK!"
"It was her," murmured Hobscotch, "it was her."
Bodsworsh let go of him and burried his face in his hands.
Hobscotch sighed and put his hand on his friends shoulder before raising his eyes one more time to look at the structure.
He was the architect.

You IQ mog me tbh. I tried doing the prompt in the Sewers thread and ran out of motivation after all the 40 words I had written were deemed to be College Graduate and up in Writing Level. I couldn't do a children's story to save my life.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing from your exercise results.

slender mans

Number two.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the magical realism genre. It's about a famous musician and should include a music instrument. Also use the sentence 'Who needs friends?' Bonus prompt: There seems to be no one left on the planet.

He was the famous musician, he had the finger of God. Anything he touched was made to sing. His name was Hannibal and with a flick of his perfectly tuned tongue, he could shatter windows and break hearts. The world was his instrument. Everyone was his instrument. "You treat people like a trombone" a faggot had once told him. He didn't care. There was only him and his instruments. He had many instruments. In his basement too. "Who needs friends" he thought, and fine gently touched one of his knifes against the counter to tune it. "Who needs friends when you can make the world sing?"

You IQ mog me tbh. I tried doing the prompt in the Sewers thread and ran out of motivation after all the 40 words I had written were deemed to be College Graduate and up in Writing Level. I couldn't do a children's story to save my life.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing from your exercise results.
the indicator on the word counter site is bullshit, you could put hansel and gretel into the thing and it would rate on level of doctor dissertation. its bullshit
also, idk what the fuck a childrens story is either. i just write whatever.

ok so the third prompt
Number three.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the suspense genre. It's about a barista and should include a pair of socks. Also use the sentence 'I'll deal with you later.' Bonus prompt: The story involves a fight.
(why does every story involve a fight the fuck, i need a better prompt generator)

He squeezed his sweaty socks and gleefully watched the yellowish liquid drip into the drink. "There you go, fucking prick." The barista thought. "Thomas! Don't let our guest wait!"
"Coming father!"
He slipped back into his socks and brought the tray with the glasses to the counter. He could hardly hold his trained pokerface when he saw the slimeball down the 1829 Faucette in one gulp. No class. No Dignity. But a whole jug of Schadenfreude. Unlike the wine, his pleasure didn't age well. The object of his wrath collapsed, writhing, bubbles of spittle and acid pressing from his swollen red lips.
The wife screamed. Father came running from the cellar. "What have you done?!" He rushed him but the fucks wife grabbed him. "Call an ambulance! We need an ambulance!"
His father reluctantly backed down. He pointed at his stepson "I will deal with you later!"

Last edited:
the indicator on the word counter site is bullshit, you could put hansel and gretel into the thing and it would rate on level of doctor dissertation. its bullshit
also, idk what the fuck a childrens story is either. i just write whatever.

ok so the third prompt
Number three.
Prompt:

(why does every story involve a fight the fuck, i need a better prompt generator)

He squeezed his sweaty socks and gleefully watched the yellowish liquid drip into the drink. "There you go, fucking prick." The barista thought. "Thomas! Don't let our guest wait!"
"Coming father!"
He slipped back into his socks and brought the tray with the glasses to the counter. He could hardly hold his trained pokerface when he saw the slimeball down the 1829 Faucette in one gulp. No class. No Dignity. But a whole jug of Schadenfreude. Unlike the wine, his pleasure didn't age well. The object of his wrath collapsed, writhing, bubbles of spittle and acid pressing from his swollen red lips.
The wife screamed. Father came running from the cellar. "What have you done?!" He rushed him but the fucks wife grabbed him. "Call an ambulance! We need an ambulance!"
His father reluctantly backed down. He pointed at his stepson "I will deal with you later!"
Interest plot. The writing seems a bit I don’t know “scarce”. The metaphors are unevenly placed imo

Number three.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the suspense genre. It's about a beast and should include a mysterious suitcase. Also use the sentence 'Do not leave me.' Bonus prompt: Civilization has come to an end.
"Do not leave me" the suitcase echoed and happily jumped up and down on its tiny legs. "Do not leave me, do not leave me!"
Mr. Beast sighed. "Fine, I guess." He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do, but he carefully patted the suitcases top. It seemed to work. "Yayyyy!" The suitcase happily spun around a few times. Then it stopped. Mr. Beast had the odd impression it was looking at him. "Uuhh." He went. "Let's go north I guess."
"No."
"What? Why? I need water, there's some ruins over there, looks like a city that got carpet bombed in the war I need-"
"No. Meh."
Mr. Beast did what any sensible man does when confronted with a pouting suitcase. He picked it up by the handle and gave it a good shake.
"AaAAHAaaah"
"shut up."
The suitcase fell silent and when Mr. Beast began walking, it dutifully trotted behind him, towards the distant horizon.

Interest plot. The writing seems a bit I don’t know “scarce”. The metaphors are unevenly placed imo
It's just for fun, u can also write something.

Number four.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the fairy tale genre. It's about a heart-broken lover and should include a ring. Also use the sentence 'We can repair this.' Bonus prompt: The story involves a fight.
Once upon a time there was a lad who had a thing or two for a lass. She had locks like flames and her glances were fire brands on the lads loins. He had but one problem. His bishop was retired, always had been. A "cogential" defect, the old doctor had said to the lad by candle shin one eve, when he had snuck into the wizzes cabin. In his wrath, the lad had wrestled with the doctor, violently, and plead for him to think of a solution after all. "We can repair this" the doc finally said, but you need to go on a journey to find some fairies and shit burp.

Number five.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the fantasy genre. It's about a bible salesman and should include a coin. Also use the sentence 'Who needs friends?' Bonus prompt: Your character is loved by everyone.
(im changing prompt generator after this, this is getting too repetitive)

"Mortiz Tafelsilber, the name." He bowed down until his crooked beak seemed to touch the floor.
"May I see your parents?" The three girls whispered with each other. Then the smallest suddenly stepped up. "No! We don't serve scum peddlers!"
"Marry Lou!" Her older Sister pushed her aside. "Yes of course, of course. But it won't be for free." Before she could finish a gold coin as thick as a nail seemed to fall from the sky and she barely caught it in her skirt. Mary Lou grabbed it and gave it a good bite.
"It's real." She proclaimed and held up the coin so they could see her bitemarks.
"Well then." The grizzly jew errected himself before them. "Go and see your parents. And tell them the bible seller has finally come."
"I will go!" Mary Lou dashed away, she was afraid of the man.
"who needs friends... who needs change, a hearts a heart..." The salesman whistled to himself and lit his pipe.

Last edited:
Number six.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the comedy genre. It's about an art director and should include a bicycle. Also use the sentence 'Who needs friends?' Bonus prompt: The Sun is failing.

"Who needs friends?"
The audience roared with laughter at this family guy tier joke.
"Misashi Shenmue?"
"Yes?"
He pulled his eyes away from the stage with difficulty.
"Do you know who I am, this is my theater I-"
"And I'm Inspector Rosenblatt from the homicide division. I have to ask you to come with me."
"What happened, what does it have to do with me?"
"Please keep this confidential, but someone fucked a roastie with a cactus and did a burnout on her body with your bicycle."
Misashi gasped. Little did he know, but the sun of his life was already failing.

Last edited:
Number seven.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the romance genre. It's about a lonely farmer and should include a cowboy hat. Also use the sentence 'We can repair this.' Bonus prompt: The story takes place in space.

"Muah muah muah." He kissed his cowboy hat. It had almost floated away on his repair trip outside the station. You weren't supposed to take off your helmet while still in the airdock, but his hat had priority. Sometimes he wondered if loneliness had already driven him insane and he just hadn't noticed. Also concerning was his observation that he had begun referring to himself as if he was multiple people, and not just one, very lonely space cowboy. "We can repair this." He said confidently and stepped out of the airlock. "We can repair this" said his hat and stepped out of the airlock.

Number eight.
Prompt:

Write a 100 word story in the romance genre. It's about an actor and should include a bicycle. Also use the sentence 'Sorry I hung up on you, I didn't mean to answer the call.' Bonus prompt: Your character is hated by everyone.
"Fuck you bitch!" He cried.
Tears were streaming down his face. "WAAAAAAAAA" he wailed in front of the debris that had once been his beloved bicycle Emma. The tangled mess of bent spokes and rubber screamed at him. "Kill! Kill! Kill!" it said.
"It's nothing, we get it, you're a fucking actor jesus christ, stop the presses oh my god, marlon brando everybody, applaud, fuck!"
He turned to his girlfriend who only looked at his teary red eyes with disgust.
She stood there, her arms defiantly crossed. "Ring ring, ring ring, earth to retard, its just a bicycle."
He got up."Sorry I hung up on you, I didn't mean to answer the call" he said.
"What?" He had taken her by surprise. As intended. In a moment he would bash her head in with the wrench he was hiding behind his back and go to prison for 25 years, but that's a different story.

Number nine.
Prompt:

Write a 100 word story in the comedy genre. It's about a chef and should include a computer. Also use the sentence 'It is required of you.' Bonus prompt: Your character has a world-changing idea.
"I don't like technology."
"Then get your son to do it, you're the boss Jimmy."
"I'm a chef, not a tard wrangler Bob."
"OH OH OH CUM IN ME TIGHT PUSSY YEA YEAAA"
"For fucks sake."
He pressed the power button until the computer shut down.
His best friend and co-owner Mario came from the kitchen and wiped his hands on his apron.
Jimmy rubbed his tired eyes. "It is required of you to use a computer for bookkeeping in the foreseeable future" he cited the letter he got two weeks ago. They had till the end of March to comply, or he would have to close down.
Suddenly he stood still. "I just had a world changing idea Mario."
Mario casually rolled a blunt and smoked it. He had known his friend long enough to know that he had world changing ideas every monday, wednesday and sometimes friday too.

Number ten.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the science fiction genre. It's about an archeologist and should include a rowing boat. Also use the sentence 'It was her!' Bonus prompt: Your story involves a damsel in distress.

The rowing boat softly slid through the fog. It's electronic paddles caressed the waters surface with a gentle rhythm, designed to create a supra sonic pattern that kept the hyper-eels of Waterplanet Omega360 at bay. Emilia sat in the boat, her knees pulled up to her chest. The fog had made her dress wet and she was clamp and half delirious. "It was her..." She imagined voices coming from the fog. But it was just the wind. She carefully peaked over the boats edge. She was an archeologist but if there were any remnants of the past this planet had to offer, they were submerged miles below, at the bottom of the ocean. And now she would never get a chance to go down there. Shit.

Number eleven.
Prompt:

Write a 100 word story in the drama genre. It's about a stewardess and should include a locked door. Also use the sentence 'It's your fault.' Bonus prompt: Your character has lost someone dear.
"I'm going to flush myself! Its your fault!"
"Don't be silly Magaret, you can't fit through there!"
She knocked on the toilet door. "Please child, come to your senses! We're in mid air, you're scaring everyone!"
Another Stewardess emerged from the cockpit and they locked eyes for a moment.
"He says he's gonna land and call the police if you don't get her out there asap."
"Shes a child Catherine!"
"And he's the pilot, so get your retarded niece and-"
They could hear the sound of the toilet flushing through the door.
Catherine sighed with relief. "Finally."
They waited. Cathy pushed her aside and knocked on the door.
"Maggie, come out right now!"
Silence.
The two stewardesses looked at each other pale faced and braced for the worst.

Last edited:
Number twelve.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the romance genre. It's about an emperor and should include a basketball. Also use the sentence 'I can fix this.' Bonus prompt: The story involves a fight.

The game was almost over. The final seconds were ticking off the clock, a few people were already leaving the stadium, disgruntled at the results. Then a foul. Two players began fighting in the middle of the court. One was permanently suspended and immediately executed by the referee. There were no loosers in Basketball, only the ruff and tough got to live. All eyes focused on team serbia. 20 seconds on the clock and one player short, if they could not find a replacement, the entire team would be sent to the gas chambers.
A man rose from the crowd and skipped onto the court. He was dressed like Napoleon. "Mon Dieus!" He screamed. "I can, eh, fix dis!" The referee handed him the ball, which the loon cradled like a child. "So bootiful sniff" he cried.

Given that they had no other choice, team serbia accepted. At precisely the 15 second mark, Napoleon did a triple backflip, jumped 30 feet straight up and then dunked the ball into the basket so violently that the sound of the impact set off car alarms in a one mile radius. A moment later they had won.
"No ges chember for ue todey eh?" Smiled Napoleon and shook hands with the players of Team Serbia. What a great day.

Number thirteen.
Prompt:
Write a 100 word story in the children genre. It's about a healer and should include a wall. Also use the sentence 'Life was better on the other side.' Bonus prompt: The story takes place two-hundred years from now.
"Life was better on the other side" He said more so to himself then to his victim. He had chained her to a wall by her hands. Her feet were slightly off the ground, he liked watching her bounce when he punched her in the gut. He walked over to an operating table.
"Please," she weakly raised her head and exposed her black and blue face to the sterile blue ceiling light. "Please,...." A bit of broken tooth slowly ran down her chin, mixed with slimy saliva.
"Why did nobody tell me, WHY DID NOT NOBODY TELL ME!" He suddenly screamed and punched himself in the face. Synthetic muscles bulged as his claw like hands clasped his hair and tore it from his skull. "ITS ALL FAKE, ITS ALL FAKE" he yelled and panted hard.
His victim whimpered when she saw him grab a pipe wrench from the table. "I will go back, back to how it was. I will heal myself. The mogging will stop. I only need parts, I need more parts!"
He pensively stroked his synthetic tranny cock.
"Yes, life was better on the other side."

@tulasdanslos im done aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :feelsautistic:
i made it oof