Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 12 yr old goes ER on his house after Mom takes away his phone

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
she cucked him of his phone. And unlike most cucked kids, he didn't tolerate this shit and went ER on the house. He didn't put up with no bullshit. Tbh though this is a future Tyrone thug maxxer trait. Most incels are too high inhib and low T to ever do this.

King shit. Bitch shouldn’t have fucked with him

I really try to have faith in black ppl, I really do, but what other race do you see pull shit like this over the smallest thing?

And apparently he's 17 not 12, which makes it worse :feelshaha:

Based, all foids should live with the knowledge that shit like this could happen at any moment

Dark triad as fuck. Kid wouldn't let his mom cuck him from NTmaxxing on soycial media.

Well atleast that Kid wont Be a Pushover.

This Is what you Get If you cant Stop breeding Like a retard. Good Riddance.

That’s why I hate the idea of having a family, I hate these entitled kids

Danm.
Most of us incels would be too scared of our parents yelling at us to do this.

I really try to have faith in black ppl, I really do, but what other race do you see pull shit like this over the smallest thing?

And apparently he's 17 not 12, which makes it worse :feelshaha:
He's knocking over refrigerators and punching holes thru doors makes sense a 12 year old couldn't do it, wtf is she doing trying to take a 17 yos phone anyway