Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 11 year old boy (tallfag) impregnates his live-in nanny - Media doesnt call it rape or pedophilia

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Double blackpill here.

First off he was taller than the adult female at 11 jfl, how hard must he have mogged other boys at his age? :feelsmage:

And of course the media is super soft on this, they dont call it rape or pedophilia, great double standards

Check 0:30, look at how tall he is and how she's admiring him
and jfl, ogress with a NW2 hairline what the fuck

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R8uWgLXLYU

Just be a normie athletic white boy and you're set for life. Lol at the 15 year old white"cels" of this forum

Just be a normie athletic white boy and you're set for life. Lol at the 15 year old white"cels" of this forum
Most youngcels will ascend or shouldn't be here, they should be trying their hardest to make it
But there's a huge difference between normie face and let's say Eggy face

She was charged with sexual battery and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Wdym media doesn't call it rape or pedophilia?

Jesus fucking christ.

But seriously his mom was fucking retarded.

Just leave Chad son there with a fat ugly babysitter. What could go wrong?

Jfl, but how can this guy make himself to fuck that ugly square face fat whore?

The boy was sexually mature so it isn't pedophilia - What bothers me is that the whore was having premarital sex.

But seriously his mom was fucking retarded.

Just leave Chad son there with a fat ugly babysitter. What could go wrong?
idk i wouldn't have expected anything to happen

i think the first time i jerked off i must have been 15, wtf some guys are already impregnating women at 11 :feelsmage:

idk i wouldn't have expected anything to happen

i think the first time i jerked off i must have been 15, wtf some guys are already impregnating women at 11 :feelsmage:
You wouldn't. I would have.

Women are mentally fucking children. Leaving them with a tall chad kid is literally asking for a disaster to happen, especially if it such an ugly foid. Ugly women want Chad seed at all cost. Giving it to them on a silver platter is the most fucking retarded thing you could do.

She was charged with sexual battery and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Wdym media doesn't call it rape or pedophilia?
exactly, I don't see what OP is getting at

exactly, I don't see what OP is getting at
They're soft as fuck in the video, even just the title lmao. Wouldn't be like that if the genders were reversed

First off he was taller than the adult female at 11 jfl,
She's just a short hobbit, lol.
I was taller than my mother when I was 12. It's because she's a hobbit too.

Last edited:
The young Chad probably enjoyed every second of it.

Glad the whore rots in prison tho. This should happen to every foid that lusts for Chad dick regardless of age.

How much time would a man have gotten for the same crime.

just be a normie theory :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

IT is literally masturbating to this thread right now

His son mogs him. Young parent pill :blackpill:

the comments are based

What's up with people in the US having so much unprotected sex? If she used birth control or condom no one would ever suspect.

Of course he’s white. Jbw strikes again