Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 105 troops killed in clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenian armed forces

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/zdw7hFfPbQg

Inceldom is causing more and more men to express their frustrations through warfare and violence, if men redirected their aggression towards putting women back in their rightful place as nothing more than objects for men to use for their sexual pleasure and reproduction, only then can the world find peace.

Until then, get ready for more death and destruction, this is what you asked for and this is what you’re going to get until the demands of the collective male populace are met

I mean there were more wars in the histroy when women were property of their husbands

brutally over for Armenia. with the fall of Russia as regional power, they are doomed. Might cease to exist in a few years jfl

I mean, those countries have hated each other since the dawn of man. :feelsjuice:

based. azerbaijan turkic power :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

yeah but no one gives a shit because they are not blonde blue eyed like ukranians

yeah but no one gives a shit because they are not blonde blue eyed like ukranians
they don't border NATO. their fault for being born far from NATO

Inceldom is causing more and more men to express their frustrations through warfare and violence, if men redirected their aggression towards putting women back in their rightful place as nothing more than objects for men to use for their sexual pleasure and reproduction, only then can the world find peace.

Until then, get ready for more death and destruction, this is what you asked for and this is what you’re going to get until the demands of the collective male populace are met

incels from azerbaijan and armenia should unite their force for the only cause that matters, putting back women in their rightful place being sexual objects and pets

Fuck Azerbaijan!

I mean there were more wars in the histroy when women were property of their husbands

Those wars were fought over resources. Today most resources are abundant so only land that contains a few highly scarce and necessary resources are fought over.

Wow, two Ex-Soviet countries fighting, that almost neeeeevvvveeerrrr happens.

Wow, two Ex-Soviet countries fighting, that almost neeeeevvvveeerrrr happens.
6 Schwab Gates Soros R 2

Wonder how much the west will care? Wonder how many refugees they will take?

Oh wait, they won't, since no one cares about either of these countries - unlike Russia (which is viewed as a threat) and Ukraine (which is whiter than Azerbaijan/Armenia)

This is all good though - let's have conflict the world over and hope it spills into WW3

Those wars were fought over resources. Today most resources are abundant so only land that contains a few highly scarce and necessary resources are fought over.
Every war is fought for resources, money , power. Conuries dont go to war just beacuse

South-caucasus-maxxing will be legit

Azerber-who? and Armen-what?

2 of the most irrelevant shitholes ever :feelshaha:

How is this conflict related to the plight of involuntary celibates?
It isn't, A lot of people just like to post shit about politics to make race related statements and to laugh about shit like this when it happens.

I say let the 2 shitholes kill each other in peace because it has nothing to do with NATO I don't think so me and you are probably safe

those who were incels died for nothing. jfl

Azerber-who? and Armen-what?

2 of the most irrelevant shitholes ever :feelshaha:
Are you a complete moron? Would you also say Kuwait is an "irrelevant shithole"? Take a look, where Kuwait is located in the table here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves and which country is the next one in the ranking.

Or do you think fossil fuel reserves are irrelevant in modern high tech civilization?

That's exactly the reason why such remote countries warring became such a concern for the West. Of course it's in the West's interests to make these 2 sign firm peace treaty, open their border traffic, and why not let Azerbaijan construct some additional pipeline via Armenia via Turkey to Europe.

Are you a complete moron? Would you also say Kuwait is an "irrelevant shithole"?
Yes, considering that i've never heard of "Kuwait" a day in my life. And what the fuck does me knowing about Kuwait have to do with these other 2 random sandnigger countries?

Also judging by your username, not everyone is a complete wingnat looking on their globes for the tinniest little shit hole countries so they can go write paragraphs on how the muslims are animals and blah blah blah take their oil!

Are you a complete moron? Would you also say Kuwait is an "irrelevant shithole"? Take a look, where Kuwait is located in the table here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves and which country is the next one in the ranking.

Or do you think fossil fuel reserves are irrelevant in modern high tech civilization?

That's exactly the reason why such remote countries warring became such a concern for the West. Of course it's in the West's interests to make these 2 sign firm peace treaty, open their border traffic, and why not let Azerbaijan construct some additional pipeline via Armenia via Turkey to Europe.

Based and high iq truth

Yes, considering that i've never heard of "Kuwait" a day in my life. And what the fuck does me knowing about Kuwait have to do with these other 2 random sandnigger countries?
And then they say black teens' average IQs are nearing the White teens' average IQs in the US and world at large due to the Flynn effect and whatnot...

I won't waste my time addressing all the string of stupidities in your post, because this very same Wikipedia is available for people who care about knowledge and education and ultimately some success in life. Armenians are an Indo-European culturally Christian nation, Azeris a Turkic culturally Muslim nation, and the soaring gas prices affect your life almost as much as mine.

If there weren't a Russo-Ukrainian war, the West might have exerted some pressure on Azerbaijan to leave Armenia alone (yes, Armenia is at the receiving end this time). I reckon the Armenian lobby in the US is historically way more important than Ukrainian lobby.

Armenia however has no resources to offer and Azerbaijan has its oil and gas wealth. That's why the latter is getting impudent, knowing by now well that Russia won't intervene, the West cannot and if anything, the West will incentivize Armenia to sign a peace treaty favourable to Azerbaijan. Also, Azeris may even want to finish off with any remnants of tutelage of Moscow.

And then they say black teens' average IQs are nearing the White teens' average IQs in the US and world at large due to the Flynn effect and whatnot...

I won't waste my time addressing all the string of stupidities in your post, because this very same Wikipedia is available for people who care about knowledge and education and ultimately some success in life. Armenians are an Indo-European culturally Christian nation, Azeris a Turkic culturally Muslim nation, and the soaring gas prices affect your life almost as much as mine.
whatever you say GrAY

Good. We need war

Must suck to be a solder at some ex soviet caucasus shithole right now. The world literally doesn't give a shit and you are gonna die for no reason.

Wonder how much the west will care? Wonder how many refugees they will take?

Oh wait, they won't, since no one cares about either of these countries - unlike Russia (which is viewed as a threat) and Ukraine (which is whiter than Azerbaijan/Armenia)

This is all good though - let's have conflict the world over and hope it spills into WW3
They don't border EU like Ukraine, so refugees can't come. Also, this was a short border clash, so no need, because both countries are safe. If Yerevan starts to being bombed etc. and there are refugees coming to the EU, I foresee the use of the same temporary protection mechanism similarly as applied to Ukrainians. But Azerbaijan only wants to destroy and eliminate Artsakh.

Armenia and Azerbaijan both have had very, very high sex ratios at birth from the early nineties, they both benefit if surplus young men die, but alas, these deaths so far are a drop in the ocean, meaningless in the massive surplus of men there. Georgia also has the same problem, they have (had) higher sex ratio at birth and young children than China, the world record in aborting females.