Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1000th post acsension thread

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Well what can I say, thank you to all brocels even those Marian Trench level IQcels who have argued with me. Thank you to the motherfucking cucked mods for not banning me (yet). I never thought I'd make it this far. In fact, I don't even wanna post anymore here because I wanna stay on that sweet 1k and blue coloured username.

I'll just leave you with some words from my based aviman.

Do I have marianas tench IQ?

Well what can I say, thank you to all brocels even those Marian Trench level IQcels who have argued with me. Thank you to the motherfucking cucked mods for not banning me (yet). I never thought I'd make it this far. In fact, I don't even wanna post anymore here because I wanna stay on that sweet 1k and blue coloured username.

I'll just leave you with some words from my based aviman.

View attachment 193422
The most charitable lmao maybe 500 years ago. They’re the biggest parasites these days

Op is still not safe from the blueceldom, unless you reach red you shall never have the status halo of this forum :feelsLSD:

Mogs me brutally

For saying ER wasn't a volcel since he mogs most of this forum? Definitely.

mogging ugly people lookswise doesn't make you a volcel when you have mental issues, but I'll let you make assuptions with zero evidence

We are proud of you.

Keep up the good work

enjoy your ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back