Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1000 posts, is this even an achievement?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I'm thinking to myself whether I should put this in the LifeFuel tab, or the SuicideFuel tab. Because I honestly I don't think this is an achievement, but who cares, I got a new color. Light Blue, pretty neat-o mosquito if you ask me-o.

jimmyt1.gif

You are now officially a loser

Take the kointopill

+1 incel point
:feelsautistic:

Being postmogged by newer members is suifuel

I don't understand the massive and forceful postmaxxing. So many retards just posting less than 3 words in every new thread that is getting created. Mostly it is not even related. Or not giving ANY advice at all even it is a topic with a serious question or concern.

Happy not to be a Recruitcel anymore tho, but I hope I rope before becomming a Luminary tbh :feelsgah::feelsrope:

Good work boy'o

It means you can officially say its over.

Being postmogged by newer members is suifuel
1000%.

I've been here since almost the beginning and i'm getting post mogged by users who joined 2-3 months ago lmao

Congrats boyo

It's an achievement if you care about validation amongst losers on an incel forum

everything about your posting just gives me cancer, watch a mod give me a warning for "personal attack" JFL

Wait till you reach 2000 or 15.000 on 50.000 !!! Because i am sure it's still early but we will have those numbers by many members. You are here to stay.

As long as you had fun doing it. I love posting here.