Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 1000% accurate way to guage your PSL. IDIOT PROOF

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Use the faceapp gender swap to turn yourself into a girl then savethe pic and turn the girl into a man.

IF YOU MOG THE MAN THE GIRL IS YOUR LOOKSMATCH OR BELOW

I look MORE masculine and handsome than the male version of my female self. Holy shit! :hax::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsaww::feelsautistic::giga:

Just trust some chink app bro

Https   tf cmsv2 smithsonianmag medias3amazonawscom filer 94 e1 94e15fdd 8d9f 41dc b140 c9d

Use the faceapp gender swap to turn yourself into a girl then savethe pic and turn the girl into a man.

IF YOU MOG THE MAN THE GIRL IS YOUR LOOKSMATCH OR BELOW

I look MORE masculine and handsome than the male version of my female self. Holy shit! :hax::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsaww::feelsautistic::giga:
i done it and the female version of myself is a stacy, probably because my current face is too feminine

i done it and the female version of myself is a stacy, probably because my current face is too feminine
Same. But there is growing proof that women like men with feminime faces. Maybe we are cute fuckboys and just dont know it

Same. But there is growing proof that women like men with feminime faces. Maybe we are cute fuckboys and just dont know it
this is an asian thing, in masculine countries looking like this is death tier

this is an asian thing, in masculine countries looking like this is death tier
seems true but im not so sure. Western foids might be brainwashed :feelshehe: but deep down they prefer guys like us