Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100 women: 'disabled women have sexual needs too'

I

InBaggingArea

Greycel
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

100 Women: 'Disabled women have sexual needs too' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-42183197

Yes. Disabled women have sexual needs, but young men are just entitled.

Why?

understandwomen.jpg

So sex is now a need, huh? Funny how women suddenly no longer object to that statement if it benefits them.

Why just disabled women, why not disabled people? Because people get angry at the thought of a male subhuman with a disability even thinking about procreation. For disabled women it's fine because the woman carries all the biological costs of reproduction. But the thought of a woman's womb being occupied by a genetic subhuman's sperm just angers people.

And out there right now, thanks to BBC whoring this nugget out, there's a desperate numale trying to get into contact with her for sex.

i just puked in my mouth a little, i ain't fuckin that amputee chicken mcNugget lookin bitch!

Solitarian_Walker said:

Well, they have no empathy. They can really only feel anything for themselves, thus when shit like this happens to THEM, instead of to us, they get all triggered and cry. Just lol though tbh, even disabled women can fucking easily get sex, no clue what they're crying about.

Thye have needs but they also have men willing to satisfy them. We don't