Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 100 USD AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY[CHRISTMAS EDITION]

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I was recently gifted an 100$ amazon gift card by a hopeless cuck customer of my ewhore.

I am in a good mood lately, so I decided to give it away to a lucky incel.

49q6fMC2 400x400

Since just giving it away sounds too boring to me we will have a competition. I will post 99 fake codes and a real one on general chatroom. The user that redeems the real code first wins.

I will give away all the codes at 7 pm EST tomorrow.

Idk about fake codes brah

Are we the only ones up this late? Lol

Give me one bro i'd be happy and glad
waiting,give it !!!!!

Some vouchers can only be redeemed in certain countries, JFL

I was recently gifted an 100$ amazon gift card by a hopeless cuck customer of my ewhore.

Wait, so you pretend to be a foid online and guys will donate to that persona you created?

great neet way to make money

Wait, so you pretend to be a foid online and guys will donate to that persona you created?
Yes, there are some packs with nudes of girls. You go to some websites where you advertise your snapchat, kik etc. account, some cucks that are willing to pay for nudes message you. they may ask for verification so you do a quick photoshop to create a verification pic with customers username on it usually.

Yes, there are some packs with nudes of girls. You go to some websites where you advertise your snapchat, kik etc. account, some cucks that are willing to pay for nudes message you. they may ask for verification so you do a quick photoshop to create a verification pic with customers username on it usually.

wow, can only imagine what twitch foids get then

Can I enter? I would love that as a NEET

Now this is epic.