Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% of ethnic men are incels

Why is this in must read? In fact, why would anyone even consider pinning it, be it in the lounge or ID.

Not only is it extremely low effort, but it also is factually untrue.

:yes: :feelsjuice:

Nah, they aren't; especially in the UK, Western Europe, US & Canada, Caribbean & Brazil, etc.

Blacks have their own distinct culture, which is praised & even idolized by tons of normies in the West.

Black foids also are some of the least likely to date out of their race; partially due to the fact that not many want them, but also because they generally rate all men of other races lower than Black guys.

@Ci Jey
Agree, he is coping

The only nonwhite men that aren't incel are the ones that have a salvageable trait like tall height (+6'2) or light colored eyes + pretty eye area or model tier facial bones or look the most white and least ethnic in 3rd world countries

They look good because they don't look ethnic
The key to looking good as a nonwhite is deviating from the average brown man as much as possible, only in a positive way tho which usually equates to looking more white and less brown, that or having model tier facial bones or really tall height

But one thing is clear: The average nonwhite man is NOT sexually attractive because that's not how we're BUILT, our ancestors didn't marry for looks & attraction, they did because of religious reasons and breeding as many kids as possible, only extremely lucky nonwhites look good

Whereas the average white man is attractive to at least some average foids, and below average whites just need to try to look average

Last edited:
Cope harder, plenty of nigger and sandniggers in Germans and other European countries enjoy prime JB pussy

They look good because they don't look ethnic jfl
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You’re retarded. The Rock doesn’t even remotely pass as white.

The Rock is admired by men because he is big and muscular, men want to be like him. Females don't fantasize about him,
The Rock Shut Up GIF

He won Sexiest Man of the Year and has been married like 3 times dipshit.
he gets mogged by the average white normie.
He wins on height, frame, and jaw alone. Wtf do you tards consider normie? The average white dude is 5’9” and fat.
Same with Khali
You’re actually delusional if you think a 7ft millionaire can’t get pussy. Most women will fuck him just to say they fucked a 7 footer.
and that ricecel basketball player.
Shohei Ohtani is married, and Yao Ming was 7’2”. They both slayed puss.

The key to looking good as a nonwhite is deviating from the average brown man as much as possible, only in a positive way tho which usually equates to looking more white and less brown, that or having model tier facial bones or really tall height

But one thing is clear: The average nonwhite man is NOT sexually attractive because that's not how we're BUILT, our ancestors didn't marry for looks & attraction, they did because of religious reasons and breeding as many kids as possible, only extremely lucky nonwhites look good
Sure.
Whereas the average white man is attractive to at least some average foids, and below average whites just need to try to look average
This is clearly not true given divorce rates and birth rates in the West. For a dead average white man, getting laid is possible, but a struggle.

Also, whites average around 5’10”. Ethnics are closer to 5’7”. A 5’7” white man will really struggle unless he has something other favorable trait.

They're the least incel
https://i.gremicdn.pl/image/free/84737de138172420c742e4eb4f4db846/?t=resize:fill:408:255,enlarge:1
For example this ugly nigga (mogging me but still ugly) managed to intentionally spread hiv to at least 11 young white foids (which is good because these fucking disgusting hoes died but unfair because I can't get any)

(Sorry for picture not working)

doesn’t even remotely pass
? He at the peak of society for a reason

Lmao this is a fucking lie

iu

Being billed as from the "Streets of the Hood", the group was modelled after the Black power movement and based loosely on groups such as the Nation of Islam, with some members adopting Islamic names and headgear, the Black Panther Party and the Black Liberation Army. The group's radical pro-Black theme including the "Nation Salute" and Faarooq's angry tirades on the microphone often garnered them an excessive amount of heat from fans in arenas and Faarooq was calling himself the "Dictator of the Nation"[4]

@Rabbi Schneerson

iu

Being billed as from the "Streets of the Hood", the group was modelled after the Black power movement and based loosely on groups such as the Nation of Islam, with some members adopting Islamic names and headgear, the Black Panther Party and the Black Liberation Army. The group's radical pro-Black theme including the "Nation Salute" and Faarooq's angry tirades on the microphone often garnered them an excessive amount of heat from fans in arenas and Faarooq was calling himself the "Dictator of the Nation"[4]

@Rabbi Schneerson
Dnr

The Rock is admired by men because he is big and muscular, men want to be like him. Females don't fantasize about him, he gets mogged by the average white normie. Same with Khali and that ricecel basketball player.
brainlet level arguments :feelskek:
khali and yao ming would absolutely mog the shit out of normies. even tempt some slutty beckies and stacies to fk em

Sounds like someone has ascended but has a huge inferiority complex against cumskins.

Why do you want to fight me? I'm ethnic, I already lost at life.
Bruh, it was just some friendly keyboard warrioring I wanted to have jfl.
Holy cope. All ethnics are incel, simple as.
Current mentality tons of people have on this forum; every ethnic is incel & ever white is a slayer.

Oh yeah, because all the ethnic guys I see at my college with foids are in a relationship or hooking-up, just for somehow betabuxxing whilst they're at college.

Most men are "betabuxxers" in one way or another.

Last edited:
Needs to be put back in Must Read. This is the highest IQ thread I've ever seen on this site.
Either you have to be trolling/baiting at this point, or you are just outright moronic.

the rock a mans butt GIF

dwayne johnson eyebrow raise GIF

Are you genuinely SPED? The Rock doesn’t pass as white at all. He’s clearly non-white, even if his exact race isn’t clear.
He looks pretty ambiguous/mixed tbh, but I think I would have said he was Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander.

I've seen some where I live, and he basically looks like a chadified version of them.

Second highest birthrate in the US
Why tf do you get mentioning this !?

As you always say "wow one example"

And from Shit-Tok jfl.
Why tf do you get mentioning this !?
Well, let's do some basic math here.

If Blacks really were the most "Incel race" then why isn't their birthrate low? Why is Black culture so promoted then? And why is it that tons of memes concerning Blacks as a whole tend to be about having a "baby momma" & having tons of kids with them?
She said she liked Hispanics, most Hispanics are Mestizo.

@Ci Jey lifefuel for you kek.

And why is it that tons of memes concerning Blacks as a whole tend to be about having a "baby momma" & having tons of kids with them
Making subhumans doesn’t count

:yes: Well said
You took that out of context mang; I was making a statement as to the type of mentality which some have, and it's an utterly idiotic one.

As you always say "wow one example"

And from Shit-Tok jfl.

Well, let's do some basic math here.

If Blacks really were the most "Incel race" then why isn't their birthrate low? Why is Black culture so promoted then? And why is it that tons of memes concerning Blacks as a whole tend to be about having a "baby momma" & having tons of kids with them?

She said she liked Hispanics, most Hispanics are Mestizo.

@Ci Jey lifefuel for you kek.
we latinos have a high success rate w sheboons

we latinos have a high success rate w sheboons
I thought Afro-Latinos & American Nig-Nogs were stealing Slutinas?

Tbh, since I live in a Spic colony, I see some HTN & even normie-tier Spic guys with white foids, granted they are lower-tier.

They look good because they don't look ethnic jfl
looking attractive is purely a white thing now? Zayns only stand out white features are maybe his nose and eye color (which still is dark), there was even a meme about a refugee that looked a lot like zayn. Theres been a ton of lookslikes over the years that have made rounds because they have the exact same features.

Ethnics might be valued less in the US, but there should be hope for us back in our home countries

controversial take I know, but it's true.

The only ethnics in relationship are those in arranged marriages, forced marriages, or beta provider for a female who doesn't give them sex. None of these count as ascension anymore than paying a prostitute would be considered ascension. True ascensions is having consensual sex a female who is attracted to you, this is impossible for ethnics because we simply aren't attractive, attractiveness is a white trait.

Therefore, 100% of ethnic men are incels.
I get your thought process, you are somewhat right but I still disagree with you. Attractivness isnt just a white trait. What the individual is attracted to are the features of mother- (or father, depends to what gender one feels attracted to) roles of his childhood. In terms of both character and aesthetic. These arent just features of just mom or dad, that can also be the smell of cigarettes in the leatherjacket of your favourite grandpa or whatever. Therefore, in states (Gambia for example) with one primary race you tend to feel more attracted to that race and thats why every ethnic can be (somewhat, obviously not all equally) attractive. That is why "just be black" for example isnt that easy, in a state with a high percentage of black people you could get laid, if we ignore face, money etc. but if you life e.g. in some white village in germany, it obviously isnt that easy.
That was probably a very bad explanation, but i hope that you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Based EgyptianGOD dropping truth nukes
Got all the aryan slayer fakecels exposed

What I see yes lot of then

You have to be a Chadriguez, Chang, Abdul, Chadpreet to slay