Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

$100 billion and celibacy or $10 million and do whatever you want?

$100B+celibacy or $10M?

• Give me te hundred billion dollars, sex isn't worth $99.99B

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I'll make do with ten million somehow

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
If someone were to offer you to choose between $10 million and you can have all the whores you want, or $100 billion but you can't have any sexual contact ever, which would you choose? For the sake of argument assume no loopholes.

Images 4

10mil is more than enough.

10 million which is huge money with access with tons of stacy pussies?
Access to whores though. If you have like a few hundred bucks, you can have one of those today.

Let's do a quick calculation:
1. Having access to unlimited whores is worth $99.99B to you, that's how much you'd be giving up
2. Say you get two $500 whores every day for the rest of your life, say another 60 years or 21900 days
3. Divide $99.99B by 21900 means having two expensive whores available daily is worth $4.5 million a day to you
4. So... if you have $1000 now, you can get $4.5 million of value out of it
That's assuming the thousandth whore is worth to you the same as the first whore and you never get tired of them.

Are sex robots allowed in 100b? if not then 10m.

i can retire in peace with even $1m so ill take fucking whores

Even with 10mil I'm still gonna be a subhuman incel unable to receive genuine love and affection from anyone.

It's over. Over when I was born. I'll go with 100 bil. At least I get more money.

100bil and i’d cope with state of the art VR sex games.

100b so i can change the system from the inside and stop this all for good. reverse the degeneracy the jews have brought upon us.

100 billion is more than enough to turn this entire planet upside down, with the help of a certain secret order, no doubt I would get invited to one with that kind of money. I would rather fuck everyone up than fuck any woman at this point, the damage has already been done.

10mil gives me the ability to live off $400k a year for the rest of my life so I'd probably take that lol. not sure what extra i'd do with 100bil, donate it to charity or fly to space or some shit, idk