Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 10 years since i got drivers licence

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
DSC 0203

10 year anniversary, I don't like driving and the furthest I have driven is 1 hour away. Driving is anxiety enducing and the roads are full of high T angry thugs. I remember it took me 9 months to pass, I must have done over 50 driving lessons.

Driving is pretty relaxing for me tbh

I crashed my mom's car in the driving test tbh

Happy decade anniversary boyo

Driving gives me anxiety, but only when I'm in unfamiliar areas. That's why I only drive locally. I passed my driver's test on the first try and had my license for over ten years, but not much use since I rarely leave my house, unless it's school or work related, but since going full NEET, I've been off the road for like the past 4 years. Pretty sad yeah.

Driving gives me anxiety, but only when I'm in unfamiliar areas. That's why I only drive locally. I passed my driver's test on the first try and had my license for over ten years, but not much use since I rarely leave my house, unless it's school or work related, but since going full NEET, I've been off the road for like the past 4 years. Pretty sad yeah.

Another brag.

I don't have a license. Never driven a car tbh.

This thread is suifuel for @LastGerman. @LastGerman on suicide watch.

I don't have a license. Never driven a car tbh.

Never forget. Females can drive without any efforts whatsoever while you are unable to drive as a grown up man. This is infuriating and emasculating.

It's suifuel that you have to keep renewing the license, otherwise you have to take the test again.

I have looked it up, and driving exams, especially when it comes to parallel parking, are way more difficult in the UK than the US, and for people with bad motor skills, driving tests are already pretty difficult in the US.

It sucks to see videos of women confidently driving and reaching milestones before most guys do. Even worse that the media then picks this up and runs headlines like "Failure to launch: why young men aren't meeting the milestones for adulthood that their parents did".

It's suifuel that you have to keep renewing the license, otherwise you have to take the test again.

I have looked it up, and driving exams, especially when it comes to parallel parking, are way more difficult in the UK than the US, and for people with bad motor skills, driving tests are already pretty difficult in the US.

It sucks to see videos of women confidently driving and reaching milestones before most guys do. Even worse that the media then picks this up and runs headlines like "Failure to launch: why young men aren't meeting the milestones for adulthood that their parents did".

I didn't have to do parallel parking in driving test and I can't do it anyway, I can barely park normally never mind attempting that. The way I see it is like football, you can be a good player but bad at free kicks, you can be a good driver but a bad parker.

The way I see it is like football, you can be a good player but bad at free kicks, you can be a good driver but a bad parker.

I agree but the organizations that have the authority to grant you a driver's license don't see it that way.

Did you pass? :feelshaha:
It took me four times, I had to take a 6 month break after the third failed test due to some shitty bluepilled law in my state.

I wrecked the car the first test because I rammed the reverse while parallel parking. Jfl.

I dont have a license or even a permit. Its pure suifuel to see 16 year olds driving around their dads BMW while im stuck catching the city bus and sitting beside a greasy fat guy

It took me four times, I had to take a 6 month break after the third failed test due to some shitty bluepilled law in my state.

I wrecked the car the first test because I rammed the reverse while parallel parking. Jfl.
Damn bro, at least you got it, you have something to be proud of.