Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 reasons why women prefer less attractive men.

Basically, the message of that stupid article is: "you've had fun with hot bad boys, now settle for an average* looking guy that'll worship you because he feels grateful"

* - objectively average looking men are what women call 'ugly'

View attachment 508915
She expects the less attractive guy to be oh-so-fucking-happy about being in a relationship with her that even a slightly misjudgement or a poor comment of his might be enough for her to end the relationship. I don't know. Not much to comment on this either.
you are right about this, she controls the relationship. she thinks the guy should be generous to her.
View attachment 508921
They are a hivemind. If her social circle doesn't like the guy, chances are she's planning on dumping him as soon as possible. Women like making their friends jealous. If the guy can't provide this, he's lost.
nailed it, its all about status and preselection. foids cant live without showing off and validation. islam is based for making them wear hijab.

Wow. At least an ugly , big nosed, bald headed ethnic such as myself has a chance. And all along I was thinking my ugly looks were a death sentence

It's just articles for women in their BB years, & also ammo to show guys & tell them "see, women don't want Chad!"

Funny thing is that the article doesn't use any pic of an ugly guy
Well observed.

If less attractive men= Chadlite instead of Chad, then maybe there's some truth to that. Otherwise, atomic bluepill. No woman will feel genuine attraction for you under a certain threshold unless you atrocitymaxx.

Joke of an article.