Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 10 Chads/Chadlites I would rather be, 5 Chads/Tyrones I wouldn't want to be

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
1. Jefferson from Married with Children
He lives a simple himbo lifestyle. Marci is cute enough and pays the bills as you hang out with Al Bundy and the boys, probably smash some side pieces along the way. Seems max fun with the least amount of effort.
2. Dan Bilzerian
He may be a total phony. He may pay the whores. Who the fuck cares. The poon was smashed. Zero fucks were given. Anyone calling him out is just jealous-- you wish you were as shameless a hedonist as Dan Bilzerian.
3. Adam Neumann (WeWork Chad)
6'5 gigachad billionaire does whatever the fuck he wants. Who cares if he is no longer a respected businessman?? He will come back and do whatever the fuck he wants because he has the charisma, the looks, and the money to do it.
4. SNEAKO
Another lowinhib shameless youtuber and male model who can say the rudest shit to women and get away with it. Women smile at him in a way that 99% of men will never experience.
5. Brendan Schaub
All this guy needs to do is show up, and things will work out for him. I admire his shamelessness.
6. Hasan Piker
Completely shameless 6'4 Limousine Liberal douchenozzle can just stream all day saying whatever the fuck he wants even though it makes him look like a total hypocrite and still smashes that poon.
7. Jared from Silicon Valley
THIS GUY FUCKS. If you can smash poon in the Valley, you can smash poon anywhere on Earth.
8. Chris delia
Shitty standup known more for fucking sluts and jailbait, and acting as his sleazy self more than his bits.
9. Meeks
Classic felon to billionaire hubby story.
10. Billy McFarland (Fyre Festival guy)
Any shameless scam artist who fucks models is a person I would much rather be. Even though he is now broke and behind bars he has a 10/10 ballerina model still loyal to him.

1. David Goggins
I am not going to spend the rest of my life doing fucking pullups and running marathons all because I have a chip on my shoulder I could never get over. Incels do not have anywhere near the amount of self-hatred this man has.
2. Will Smith
CUCK
3. Any K-pop star
They aren't allowed to even have relations with foids-- whats the fucking point of being a huge ass star if you have to be constantly styled, undergo surgeries, train for performances all day.
4. Keanu (at least now)
Hover-hands Chad. Must be hard upholding that nice guy image all your life-- to the point where you have to hover-hand people, and date way below your league.
5. Taylor Lautner
seemed hot to women as a werewolf in Twilight, but now you have no career because you are a manlet

Last edited:
I`d want young Pierce Brosnan looks :ahegao:

What about Leo DiCaprio? That guy is still getting 20 year old poontag at 47

What about Leo DiCaprio? That guy is still getting 20 year old poontag at 47
but he has talent. The whole point is to be yourself or worse and still get laid

If that's you in the avatar, you're already giga Chang

I get worried: are we descending into Chad worship at times? Just a thought :feelsstudy:

1. David Goggins
I am not going to spend the rest of my life doing fucking pullups and running marathons all because I have a chip on my shoulder I could never get over. Incels do not have anywhere near the amount of self-hatred this man has.
:feelshaha:

Based list.

Hassan piker is such a vapid nigger. All he says is “dude” and “bro” for 45% of what he says. Fucking faggot has nothing interesting to say and is super low IQ.

All he does is point and laugh while existing as Chad and beta liberal soys kiss his shoes.

Based list.

Hassan piker is such a vapid nigger. All he says is “dude” and “bro” for 45% of what he says. Fucking faggot has nothing interesting to say and is super low IQ.

All he does is point and laugh while existing as Chad and beta liberal soys kiss his shoes.
this is why I hate NT shit so much. It doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it, and Hasan is good at that (as well as being 6'4 and square jawed), but it's insanely difficult for an autist to execute

this is why I hate NT shit so much. It doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it, and Hasan is good at that (as well as being 6'4 and square jawed), but it's insanely difficult for an autist to execute

Yes because if we behaved like that without being Chad we are seen as retarded fags posturing lol.

It’s only because he is so insanely blessed with genetics that he can behave that way