Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 10-20% of the population will become trans in the long run. Dating pool will be reduced further

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Leftists never lose in the long run. The faggotry always pushes forth and succeeds. Even the abortion bans in a few us states will inevitably be overturned given enough time.

Expect 10-20% of foids to become trans in the west over the next decade. You think finding a decent foid or any foid at all is hard now? Wait another decade. It will get even worse. If it can worsen, it will worsen.

Women don't find most men attractive so them prefering to be trans doesn't seem unlikely.

Male to holenigger impersonators are much more numerous. In a decade it will probably be 4:3 ratio for biological foids:males.

goddammit why is life so much about chasing the fucking cu nny, so sick of this shit

It goes the other the way as well, so not something to be worried about.

Leftists never lose in the long run. The faggotry always pushes forth and succeeds. Even the abortion bans in a few us states will inevitably be overturned given enough time.

Expect 10-20% of foids to become trans in the west over the next decade. You think finding a decent foid or any foid at all is hard now? Wait another decade. It will get even worse. If it can worsen, it will worsen.
I thought there are way more males trannymaxxing than the other way around.

Are foids really becoming trans? I always thought this was a male thing.

I can see why men would want to be women though. Men's lives are awful while the foids' are full of privilege.

Actually, more foids are buying the trans meme. Feminism made them believe it is somehow better to be a low quality male ... Let that sink in ... Most detransitioners were born foids, who would have thought.

Actually, more foids are buying the trans meme. Feminism made them believe it is somehow better to be a low quality male ... Let that sink in ... Most detransitioners were born foids, who would have thought.
JFL, they fall on their own psyop.

JFL, they fall on their own psyop.
:feelskek:

That's what you get when you've been getting a pass for your low IQ since birth ... Reality finally reaches their retarded mind once in a while. The majority still just have to wait for the Wall and not accelerate things though.

Here in Brasil it's very common to see couples where the foid trans is a fat tattooed goblin and the other foid is a stacy, I can't understand lol.

it all comes down to infrastructure collapse, and that it so automated and needs so few people to maintain it that it will take a very long time

you could have almost everyone be some troonfreak and society would go on, scary shit

I have never interacted with a trans person

Most modern women are effectively trans because they suck at performing femininity and are dying to wear the pants in any situation

I have never interacted with a trans person
lucky. you'll see them soon enough boyo. Every single corner of the globe will have them

Male to holenigger impersonators are much more numerous. In a decade it will probably be 4:3 ratio for biological foids:males.
I thought there are way more males trannymaxxing than the other way around.

I can see why men would want to be women though. Men's lives are awful while the foids' are full of privilege.
the transwomen are often lesbian or straight. whatever you want to call it. So they are not out the dating pool. and many foids prefer trannies over normal men. But transmen are foids who ditch the dating pool and often target straight foids. thus cucking straight men.
Here in Brasil it's very common to see couples where the foid trans is a fat tattooed goblin and the other foid is a stacy, I can't understand lol.
yeah it's weird af. Media can brainwash foids into finding abominations attractive
it all comes down to infrastructure collapse, and that it so automated and needs so few people to maintain it that it will take a very long time

you could have almost everyone be some troonfreak and society would go on, scary shit
yup. AI will probably compensate for the freaks becoming the majority of humanity. So society will continue in spite of so much disgusting trash being spread everywhere. We could see centuries or eons where the masses of humanity are trannies.

Most modern women are effectively trans because they suck at performing femininity and are dying to wear the pants in any situation
this is true as well.

the transwomen are often lesbian or straight. whatever you want to call it. So they are not out the dating pool. and many foids prefer trannies over normal men. But transmen are foids who ditch the dating pool and often target straight foids. thus cucking straight men.
Idk, it always seems like I hear memes and stories about trannies baiting dudes, but never even hear about them trying to get with women (except for the rare tranny maxxers).

That and lesbianism. Unfortunately due to the increasing prevalence of trans and it being more women than men, it makes our mate pool even more abysmally low than it already is.

You have to completely forget about dating. At least, you require to have a wide social circle and, unfortunately, most of us lack the necessary social skills for such impossible goals (neurodivergency).

yeah it's weird af. Media can brainwash foids into finding abominations attractive

yup. AI will probably compensate for the freaks becoming the majority of humanity. So society will continue in spite of so much disgusting trash being spread everywhere. We could see centuries or eons where the masses of humanity are trannies.
>What will the world look like in 2050? Post your predictions..

Posted 12/12/2014 02:36 AM
A handful of ratfaced kikes ripping the bloody hearts out of children to sacrifice to their savage desert God in some kind of reconstructed Babylonic talmudic hell-temple in Jeruselem while a planet of groaning, ooking flare-nosed mulattos squats in the dust flogging their cawks and playing with their feces just like Daddy Jewbucks taught them. Probably not even capable of speech anymore, let alone reading and writing. Just a steaming-hot shitstink planet of the apes, grunting out brown human turds to serve the Schlomoids.

The world will be ruled from a high-tech neo-Babylonian ziggurat called the "Third Temple" in Jerusalem. Each morning the Arch-Schlomo will preside over a foul ritual where infants are pitched screaming into a pit of burning coals to sizzle before unspeakably hideous brass snakes and other cthonic idols. A group of 666 blonde nymphs bread for tantric sex will be on all fours, chains around necks rattlling as they sigh in ecstasy, penetrated by midnight-black buck naggers. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of the Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch-Schlomo and his retinue of high priests. A choir of pudgy Anglo-Saxon trevs will be forced to watch this grotesque tableaux of violation and masturbate sullenly. They are given female hormone injections to enhance their bitchtits and shrivel their dicks, much to the delight of the Chosen who look on and chortle at the downfall of the white man.

Outside the Third Temple, in the festering desert heat, a panalopy of mulattos of various mocha shades shuffle morosely through the blistering hellacape. They have lost the power of speech save for two words, and, heavily sedated from birth, can only mutter "nigguh...muhfuggin nigguh...Uhhh... Nigguh muhfugga." The are lashed with bullwhips by members of the Chosen who use them for slave labor and as the general butt of sadistic jokes and games.

>What will the world look like in 2050? Post your predictions..

Posted 12/12/2014 02:36 AM
A handful of ratfaced kikes ripping the bloody hearts out of children to sacrifice to their savage desert God in some kind of reconstructed Babylonic talmudic hell-temple in Jeruselem while a planet of groaning, ooking flare-nosed mulattos squats in the dust flogging their cawks and playing with their feces just like Daddy Jewbucks taught them. Probably not even capable of speech anymore, let alone reading and writing. Just a steaming-hot shitstink planet of the apes, grunting out brown human turds to serve the Schlomoids.

The world will be ruled from a high-tech neo-Babylonian ziggurat called the "Third Temple" in Jerusalem. Each morning the Arch-Schlomo will preside over a foul ritual where infants are pitched screaming into a pit of burning coals to sizzle before unspeakably hideous brass snakes and other cthonic idols. A group of 666 blonde nymphs bread for tantric sex will be on all fours, chains around necks rattlling as they sigh in ecstasy, penetrated by midnight-black buck naggers. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of the Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch-Schlomo and his retinue of high priests. A choir of pudgy Anglo-Saxon trevs will be forced to watch this grotesque tableaux of violation and masturbate sullenly. They are given female hormone injections to enhance their bitchtits and shrivel their dicks, much to the delight of the Chosen who look on and chortle at the downfall of the white man.

Outside the Third Temple, in the festering desert heat, a panalopy of mulattos of various mocha shades shuffle morosely through the blistering hellacape. They have lost the power of speech save for two words, and, heavily sedated from birth, can only mutter "nigguh...muhfuggin nigguh...Uhhh... Nigguh muhfugga." The are lashed with bullwhips by members of the Chosen who use them for slave labor and as the general butt of sadistic jokes and games.
Brutal prediction. I would've said that such a future is impossible 10 years ago. But at this point, we are on the way there. Unironically such a future maybe in store.

FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIESFUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIESFUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIESFUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIESFUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIESFUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES

Brutal prediction. I would've said that such a future is impossible 10 years ago. But at this point, we are on the way there. Unironically such a future maybe in store.

Maybe 10% of the way there already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back