Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10,000th post.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I did it. I'm now officially in the five digits gang.

CKeiv8ZWUAAhrCp

Nice work on the milestone, man

congrats

enjoy the shitty pink rank

I want pink too :feelscry:

bettER late than nevER

congrats, boyo :feelsokman:
:feelsYall:

Listen OP I'll tell you this right now, no one gives a shit about these dogshit threads.

Only reason people even muster the motivation to post on this subhuman thread is because they want a +1 to their post count, no one is genuinely congratulation you.

Accept that it's over and move on.

Listen OP I'll reveal to you this at this moment, nobody cares the slightest bit about these dogshit strings.

Just explanation individuals significantly summon the inspiration to post on this subhuman string is on the grounds that they need a +1 to their post tally, nobody is really compliment you.

Acknowledge that it's finished and proceed onward.

Listen OP I'll tell you this right now, no one gives a shit about these dogshit threads.

Only reason people even muster the motivation to post on this subhuman thread is because they want a +1 to their post count, no one is genuinely congratulation you.

tbh

Listen OP I'll reveal to you this at this moment, nobody cares the slightest bit about these dogshit strings.

Just explanation individuals significantly summon the inspiration to post on this subhuman string is on the grounds that they need a +1 to their post tally, nobody is really compliment you.

Acknowledge that it's finished and proceed onward.
View attachment 249607

These, but actually.