Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1.5 million subscriber pro bodybuilder (greg doucette) directly agrees with blackpill??

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmwgv_HGfeY&ab_channel=GregDoucette

for context he's got 20 years bb training +money +status but ugly manlet and this is his wife idk you can make of that what you want though. blackpill is spreading :feelswhere:

great post. I'm so tired see you, dude he's so much better without her lol.

His wife mogs the shit out of him, there is NO WAY she isn’t cucking him with taller chads he is 100% betabuxxing cuckold like my manlet ugly subhuman incel looking soy boy betabuxx father:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
yeah ikr

His wife mogs the shit out of him, there is NO WAY she isn’t cucking him with taller chads he is 100% betabuxxing cuckold like my manlet ugly subhuman incel looking soy boy betabuxx father:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Yep. He is a betabuxx for sure.:yes::yes:

BASED GREG DOUCETTE I LOVE HIM

Greg just brutally destroyed the coping gymcels in his audience who thought lifting will get them easy tinder lays lmao

Women will defend this.

Underrated thread. But I don't think he's a betabux, I think he actually makes up for his height with elite level genetics when it comes to bodybuilding and powerlifting (maybe it's cope, foids don't care about powerlifting but they do like good genes.)

Maybe his wife brings him snacks

Everyone knows the black pill is true

Gigachad isn’t actually attractive to foids, he’s too over the top. These tinder experiments need to be done with believable looking chads. Can’t use model pictures either they need to be natural looking pics

he's a bit or a tardy, he sold a turkesterone supplement that besides not working cos the substance is likely a scam, also didn't even contain the substance as exposed in a lab test :feelskek: he also cries about Vegan Gains being le meanie, when he literally eats meat, so kek

Underrated thread. But I don't think he's a betabux, I think he actually makes up for his height with elite level genetics when it comes to bodybuilding and powerlifting (maybe it's cope, foids don't care about powerlifting but they do like good genes.)
gym girls actually really like strength it's surprising yet i guess if youre in there mogging the shit out of 99.9% of other guys it's gonna mean something if they have the knowledge to interpret it