Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1/3 of Canadian (((psychiatrists))) support euthanizing their patients

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★

If some bluepilled or not fully blackpilled lurkers are on here this is for you if you use such services I guess also good info for users of this site too as it shows how much of a joke Canada is. They get paid by the state so patients are purely an annoyance for them since they get paid the same either way. So bluepilled lurkers when you tell us incels to consult (((mental health professionals))) this is a good reason why we shouldn't. Course you don't care and your intent when suggesting it isn't so well meaning anyway so you'll probably ignore this or it'll give you ideas.

Low IQ. Just sabotage your income bro

People request assisted suicide themselves. Why are you against people having the freedom to die? The only bad thing is that "grievous and irremediable condition" doesn't include inceldom despite inceldom being grievous and irremediable.

People request assisted suicide themselves. Why are you against people having the freedom to die? The only bad thing is that "grievous and irremediable condition" doesn't include inceldom despite inceldom being grievous and irremediable.
I have nothing against people having the freedom to die they technically largely already do as there's not much one can do to stop a truly suicidal person. What I do have a problem with is medical professionals pushing it which considering it's become 7% of deaths in Quebec is clearly being done excessively largely because they're lazy retards who'd rather euthanize than treat because patients are a burden because they'd rather sit on their fat asses and get paid via tax dollars for it. Hell I'd say extremely cucked if you let some (((doctor))) kill you and give them the sadistic enjoyment of killing a low value male. Inb4 someone asks no I don't endorse suicide in any manner but with that said I can't think of a more degrading way to go out than that id rather do it myself.

lazy retards who'd rather euthanize than treat
For actual treatable mental illness, yes, they should try harder and not suck on the teets of the government.

I can't think of a more degrading way to go out than that id rather do it myself.
You do you, but I find doing it myself messy and risky, so it's not my thing and I hope they make assisted suicide easier to access.

Why eould someone need medical assistance to kill themselves?