Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 1/10 Muslim Whale Says Her Wish In Life Is To Get Into Heaven So She Can Get Phucked By Many Chads

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Says she wants a betabucks to be marry on Earth who will salsify all her materialistic desires and then she hopes to dump him in heaven and sleep around with Chad. All the foids in comments in agreement with her.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLOv4nj3mD/

disgusting niggress

as far as I know in muslim's heaven subhuman men will have 72 virgins stacys, I don't think muhammed said anything about subhuman foids

maybe they don't even go to heaven who knows :feelskek:

as far as I know in muslim's heaven subhuman men will have 72 virgins stacys, I don't think muhammed said anything about subhuman foids

They don't go into heaven.
Do Muslims believe foids have souls?
The 72 virgin stacies are created by God without souls.

why is she laughing and making silly intonations
does saying "I'm a huge whore tee hee" count as humor to foids?
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

why is she laughing and making silly intonations
does saying "I'm a huge whore tee hee" count as humor to foids?

Hope she dies painfully

She is so god damn annoying. She thinks she’s funny and eloquent but no, just no. I cannot believe somebody who has this mindset could ever look as unfortunate as she does too. She will not get what she desires, don’t worry. Even she is too ugly for a well off handsome man.

She is so god damn annoying. She thinks she’s funny and eloquent but no, just no. I cannot believe somebody who has this mindset could ever look as unfortunate as she does too. She will not get what she desires, don’t worry. Even she is too ugly for a well off handsome man.

what cuck would want to marry her? She basically wants a betabucks slave who will buy her everything she wants and then toss him aside to get phucked by chad in heaven

Islam is becoming westernized. Why i don't see any muslim hitting this sheboon in the face? She's mocking their religion, muslims are cucks too in 2020.

Looks like a man in a hijab.

Another expired hole advertising her hateful gold-digging existence. Die you fat cunt.

You guys are hypocrites, all the fuckers here who say they just wanna pump n dump and slay, you belong in the same garbage can with this bitch and 90% of humanity.

You guys are hypocrites, all the fuckers here who say they just wanna pump n dump and slay, you belong in the same garbage can with this bitch and 90% of humanity.
what you mean?

All women go to hell

Except that almost all of us would be happy with our looksmatch while she wants "co-husbands" and chads, while being subhuman herself.

Even Muslim women are trash nowadays, dont let the burqa fool you