Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1/10 Jew-beak curry whore frauds her genes and gets a nose job

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Came across this video of a curry whore documenting her 'rhinoplasty experience' JFL at the audacity of this parrot-looking bitch shamelessly posting videos of her nose job for the world to see. After searching her channel, I found a video of her with her boyfriend (face hidden) and apparently his name's josh. I just can't fathom how any normal heterosexual guy would settle for a repulsive transgender looking bitch like her. Just imagine boyos, while we're hopelessly coping and touch-starved, her ugly ass is getting all the intimacy and validation she could ever desire. You guys can call me a volcel but I'd rather be a virgin for the rest of my life than settle with her toucan Sam looking ass.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 526
Goddamn she had a giga Jew nose.

kikes and curryscum are 1 and the same, and yes, I am black

All these whores fraud so hard with rhino, lip fillers and dentures. Not to get into all that fake up. Fucking frauding whores doing artwork on their faces and convincing themselves they actually look like that

As a man of refined taste seeing a nicely-curved, big, shapely Jewbeak being cut off really kills my boneroni. Next cunts will start cutting off their tits and shrinking their asses. They can do nothing right and get away with it.

Goddamn she had a giga Jew nose.
And she's still getting all the white boy Chad/chadlite she could ever want, while we ldar for being born the socially unfavourable gender

Highest SMV of the galaxy because:
04af2 teatro frc3ado

And she's still getting all the white boy Chad/chadlite she could ever want, while we ldar for being born the socially unfavourable gender
Get a nose job then.

There's nothing wrong with my nose lmao, it's my 5'4 height and shitskin that kills me
Get a height job then. ( Just kidding )

May I ask your location?
Because I'm 170cm in the Netherlands which makes me a giga manlet compared to the general population.

May I ask your location?
Because I'm 170cm in the Netherlands which makes me a giga manlet compared to the general population.
usually dutch manlets are at least above average in other countries. holy shit bro it’s over

usually dutch manlets are at least above average in other countries. holy shit bro it’s over
I know.
I'm planning on leaving the country ( Most likely won't, just a fantasy since too high inhib ).
Blet.

WHERE ARE THE LOOPS BITCH?

May I ask your location?
I'm a UKcel, this bitch is also from England and I see curry whores like her so often, which is why I got so triggered.

I'm a UKcel, this bitch is also from England and I see curry whores like her so often, which is why I got so triggered.
I hate the British accent on ethnics, it's weird.

I bet this whole forum would have sex with her.

Hearing ethnics with American and Australian accents is just as weird for me personally
our ethnics don’t seem to have an accent. They just sound like they’re speaking plain unpronounced english with their own accent. Unless it’s 100 just hearing bias due to living in america

Feel sorry for her eventual white cuck of a husband tbh, marrying a subhuman self-hating genetic fraud
All these whores fraud so hard with rhino, lip fillers and dentures. Not to get into all that fake up. Fucking frauding whores doing artwork on their faces and convincing themselves they actually look like that
Fake up would do nothing to mask her enormous Jew beak, that's why she had to get it surgically altered.

Last edited:
i will fuck her 5/10 for me

Except for @Insomniac, @chudur-budur,@Eugenicist, @Blackpill Rage and @Napoleon de Geso

I'm a granny guy buddy boyo, no jew-nosed currywhore for me.

I see no problem if this bitch doesn't have kids. If she does mandatory make abortion need be there for her kids

I see no problem if this bitch doesn't have kids. If she does mandatory make abortion need be there for her kids
The point is that she doesn't deserve to have a chadlite white bf, she should be wallowing in her own self-and accept her subhumanity. But no, she's an empowered WAHMAN who can get plastic surgery without any shame and reject the fact that she was supposed to have that nose and it would be morally wrong to deceive people into thinking she's pretty every time they see her surgically altered face. I facially mog her to oblivion but I'm still going to be a virgin for the ref of my life because of my shitty manlet genes which I can do fuck all about.
The point is that she doesn't deserve to have a chadlite white bf, she should be wallowing in her own self-pity and accept her subhumanity. But no, she's an empowered WAHMAN who can get plastic surgery without any shame and reject the fact that she was supposed to have that nose and it would be morally wrong to deceive people into thinking she's pretty every time they see her surgically altered face. I facially mog her to oblivion but I'm still going to be a virgin for the ref of my life because of my shitty manlet genes which I can do fuck all about.

Her nose is similar to mines and I'm black.........

Yeah no I need rhinoplasty. I'm tired of my jew nose constantly hindering my looks. God/genetics is a cruel motherfucker.

Her nose is similar to mines.........

Yeah no I need rhinoplasty. I'm tired of my jew nose constantly hindering my looks.
Do it broski, pretty much every other foid is frauding their genes nowadays. If you can escape inceldom with something as simple as a nose job, then just fucking do it!

THIS FUCKING COMMENT\
you'll have to scroll down to find it
:feelskek:

Would not touch this disgusting creature in sexual way. Not just her nose is ugly

Curry foids are generally gross and unfuckable.

May I ask your location?
Damn brocel, I feel you. I also live in NL, and the average height in the north is like 185cm

Damn brocel, I feel you. I also live in NL, and the average height in the north is like 185cm
Ah you also do? I’ll let them add you to our secret dutch club then.

She WILL have incel sons.
Thank you, bitch, for their suffering

I've heard these sentiments from Afro-Caribbeans, how Hindus came to the islands to side with the Jews and British to oppress them.
Said that sort of as a joke due to both seeming incel, however I didn’t know that though. However I did know Hindus also went to guyana, and it’s like a mini india in some parts of there

Last edited:
Just by doing by her thumbnail, she went from a Gerudo with a horrible chin, to the stereotypical look of a witch.
D7ce0d3e cbda 4086 9281 0a31295f86e31

I would say the before, while looks bad, is still better than having a smaller nose look at the top with that hooked chin and now looking like a witch.
If she was 1/10 at first, she's now a -10/10.
She's 15 days late. Halloween just ended.

Said that sort of as a joke due to both seeming incel, however I didn’t know that though. However I did know Hindus also went to guyana, and it’s like a mini india in some parts of there
Guayana? This country?

It looks like the Jews, both capitalist (Exxon) and feminist Jews have set shop in Guayana.

Guyanese must get rid of the Jew before it ends up like a Kosher shithole like most of the world.

In my home country of Mexico, a few Jews own most of the farm land and they push feminism in Mexico City!

Good news it looks like there are less than five synagogues in Guayana, Suriname and French Guayana combined!

The Jews and the curries who support the Jews are cancer! Real curries should support HITLER; not some fucking Jew!

Again, Jews are the source of most of the problems of incels. No Jews= reduced inceldom because the feminist Jew isn't going to become brainwashed by the feminist Jew and the Anglo whore.

I predict that incels from Guayana will start signing up for this forum in due time. The Jews are going there to 1) pillage the oil resources from Venezuela, and 2) divide and conquer to diffuse the robbery from the Jew.

all foids are fake :feelstrash:

volcel if you wouldn't

and since when did this forum start hating on surgerymaxxing? looks are everything, everyone should surgerymaxx if they are ugly.