Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0005] This forum is good for my mental health.

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
I was here before but left because of the language used like people constantly saying cringe Nazi shit and saying the N word with hard R all the time but the forum has improved.

dark humor is the best humor and because we are all suffering mentally and emotionally and can only cope with a good but can’t get a foid we develop some fucked up humor so we feel better about ourselves

I’ve delaying roping another day

nigger
hitler did nothing wrong
nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger

See I like the retard above because it’s just autism

Kys nigger sewer shit in ID

also forgot to mention something

Nigger

This place is my only form of socializing :fuk:

I wouldn't say it's good, but it definitely helps when I feel alone.
The downside is it makes me feels super sad so I have to take breaks.

I literally created an account here because I was not able to talk about my lost life to anyone irl or in internet I do not have friends because I am not a normie
I don’t get how normies love wasting time like that I’d rather read a few informational books

The problem is, that there are too many infiltrators who try to poison the members with bluepilled shit

what's wrong with being racist, I can't stand seing white bitch with a nikger, sand nigker or a gook

This place is my only form of socializing :fuk:
I have like one friend irl and he's a subhuman lookswise. He has a gf and i don't which is ropefuel.

I have like one friend irl and he's a subhuman lookswise. He has a gf and i don't which is ropefuel.
God gives his strongest soldiers the hardest battles. Religion is the ultimate cope.