Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 0 Tinder or Bumble likes

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
I have 0 likes, after making new accounts with “better” pictures. Hard to believe Im genuinely this ugly.

This world is just more cruel to some people than others :feelsrope:

Oh my fucking god offy u better chilllllllllllll

"might be your personality silly inkwel:foidSoy:"

Tinder and other dating apps have an algorithm to make you addicted to swiping, they’ll give you likes here and there and then take it away to make you pay for gold, giving you more likes after, and then taking it away shortly after, in my experience the best way I was able to talk to women was online, find a group of people and socialize the best you can, be who you are and you might catch someones attention, for me this never worked out because I was homeschooled and can’t travel to see women far away, now I work in a mostly male workforce as a welder and can’t socialize irl with how tired I am, its genuinely over for me.

why are you still trying if you know it is ovER?

They can tell through the app you didn't take enough showers

sounds like he doesn't think it's over and is likely normie lookswise as he thought having better pictures would get him a girlfriend

sounds like he doesn't think it's over and is likely normie lookswise as he thought having better pictures would get him a girlfriend
No I just took someone’s advice who called me a fakecel, but it was just gaslighting as always. Why wouldn’t you try everything you could to ascend?

No I just took someone’s advice who called me a fakecel, but it was just gaslighting as always. Why wouldn’t you try everything you could to ascend?
if you are ugly enough, you are aware it is pointless and already know the outcome and can spare yourself wasted time and money, and some extreme embarrassment.

if you are ugly enough, you are aware it is pointless and already know the outcome and can spare yourself wasted time and money, and some extreme embarrassment.
I cut out certain emotions because they aren’t useful, such as shame and embarrassment

I cut out certain emotions because they aren’t useful, such as shame and embarrassment
regardless trying to "ascend" as a genuine incel is a time and money pit for no return.

and you realize the juice isn't worth the squeeze, if you think once you get a girlfriend you are home free, you've actually just started. getting a girlfriend is actually the easy part.

you will have to constantly entertain her, make her feel "loved" (whatever her perception of that is), deal with shit test such as her wanting to "go out with male friends, you don't have a problem with that right? you aren't insecure are you?", buy her gifts, pay for things constantly for her, and worst of all is compete with other men 24/7 to even keep her. list goes on and on.

as an incel if you magically got a girlfriend tomorrow you would be put through living hell trying to keep her. like i said, you realize the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

regardless trying to "ascend" as a genuine incel is a time and money pit for no return.

and you realize the juice isn't worth the squeeze, if you think once you get a girlfriend you are home free, you've actually just started. getting a girlfriend is actually the easy part.

you will have to constantly entertain her, make her feel "loved" (whatever her perception of that is), deal with shit test such as her wanting to "go out with male friends, you don't have a problem with that right? you aren't insecure are you?", buy her gifts, pay for things constantly for her, and worst of all is compete with other men 24/7 to even keep her. list goes on and on.

as an incel if you magically got a girlfriend tomorrow you would be put through living hell trying to keep her. like i said, you realize the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
True it’s oofy doofy betabuxxing to the extreme, and even then the odds of getting a gf are pretty much nonexistent to begin with.

I have 0 likes, after making new accounts with “better” pictures. Hard to believe Im genuinely this ugly.

Wtf were you expecting?

At least you tried bro and now you see where you truly stand. I made a Tinder a few years ago and got zero likes/swipes too. Many men in the same situation as us. Not like you should actually want to date a foid from a dating app. That usually means they're huge whores. Dating apps are just hook up and fuck apps for Chad

At least you tried bro and now you see where you truly stand. I made a Tinder a few years ago and got zero likes/swipes too. Many men in the same situation as us. Not like you should actually want to date a foid from a dating app. That usually means they're huge whores. Dating apps are just hook up and fuck apps for Chad
True but idk where I’d find a normal girl irl, I have hope for Uni maybe but for now there’s nothing I can do

True but idk where I’d find a normal girl irl, I have hope for Uni maybe but for now there’s nothing I can do
Hope is a Jewish lie. Uni is almost like tinder in real life and you probably won't find a "normal" girl there too. Hate to say it man. Just my experience so far

100 swipes take less than two minutes and will resut in a 9.9/10 chad.
10 swipes take 10 seconds and will result in a 9/10 chad.
It's that easy for women.

Hope is a Jewish lie. Uni is almost like tinder in real life and you probably won't find a "normal" girl there too. Hate to say it man. Just my experience so far
So life is over then? NevER began

same and I don't look bad from the front facing as the extent of my big nose is concealed. As soon as I turn to the side its over, I look like a pelican. Fuck these dating apps, they've raised beauty standards to unreasonable levels. Shows like Love Island are also to blame for setting unrealistic standards, this generation looks up to these love islanders and tinder models, anything less than an 8/10 is disposable, to most women, sub 5 and its over. My nose and short height put me at sub 5, without that I'd be a 7 as I have nice eyes but my nose makes me some deformed creature.

use the "bold glamour" filter on tiktok and suck in your cheeks.
Tinder, Bumble, and Badoo are an absolute waste of time, even for normies, not to mention incels. It's unbelievable what the standards are there. I've swiped on so many girls, yet never got a match. It's almost surreal. It goes beyond me how this is not being fixed when everybody can see that a girl gets hundreds of likes and has a 90% match rate, while a guy gets zero matches. The power is entirely one-sided on these dating apps. They should be banned, along with all social media.
badoo?

Fuck these dating apps, they've raised beauty standards to unreasonable levels. unrealistic standards, sub 5 and its over. My nose and short height put me at sub 5,

See average foids saying things like no hookups in their bios so I assume they are getting many messages. They must be looking for rich moggers. can't even get looks match foids. this just is not right.

same and I don't look bad from the front facing as the extent of my big nose is concealed. As soon as I turn to the side its over, I look like a pelican. Fuck these dating apps, they've raised beauty standards to unreasonable levels. Shows like Love Island are also to blame for setting unrealistic standards, this generation looks up to these love islanders and tinder models, anything less than an 8/10 is disposable, to most women, sub 5 and its over. My nose and short height put me at sub 5, without that I'd be a 7 as I have nice eyes but my nose makes me some deformed creature.
normies will say it’s your pictures, and that you aren’t dressed right

I had zero on tinder and one on bumble. The bitch did't even send me a meseage

Damn. I imagine I'd have a similar outcome tbh. I don't think you're as ugly as you made yourself out to be. I know its unlikely but you still have a bit of time left, Uni is the last chance you have imo. Last major opportunity to be around ppl your age regularly. After that, everyone's getting married and shit

There's youtube and online studies done about Tinder. TLDR getting 0 likes on Tinder just means you are definitely not in the top ~30% of men. You could be in the top 40% though, or yeah, you could be ugly. Basically all that zero likes means is you are not HTN+ but could be as high as MTN.

There's youtube and online studies done about Tinder. TLDR getting 0 likes on Tinder just means you are definitely not in the top ~30% of men. You could be in the top 40% though, or yeah, you could be ugly. Basically all that zero likes means is you are not HTN+ but could be as high as MTN.
So if I can’t get anything online where do you expect me to go?

So if I can’t get anything online where do you expect me to go?
If you're in the bottom 60% for attractiveness you're basically fucked unless you have a good social circle and find a niche. Even then, you better not be bottom 25%.

If you're in the bottom 60% for attractiveness you're basically fucked unless you have a good social circle and find a niche. Even then, you better not be bottom 25%.
adding onto this you can try social circle maxxing in uni but be warned you have a limited amount of tries with women in these groups until all of them avoid you or you get booted for being "creepy"

Damn not even scammer bots :feelsrope:

Why do you ftards still try datingapps?
There are so many men foids can choose from and you think they want to talk to a subhuman?

Using online dating apps as an incel is suicidefuel. I don't know why you even bother when you know all it will do is make us even more mentally broken.

Oh it’s you? Based
Thats me loki

You could have got matched with obese sheboons and trannies. The sheboons ghost me too they got high standards shows how fucked the world is.

You need to improve your bio bro. Girls love a guy with humor :soy:

You could have got matched with obese sheboons and trannies. The sheboons ghost me too they got high standards shows how fucked the world is.
Hilarious. The most disturbing part is the fact that its becoming more common for me to see decent looking to genuinely attractive white guys dating ugly, fat non-white bitches. If thats what they're going out with, what chance do we have? And dating apps, esp Tinder, its just pointless as an inkie. Normies basically get no matches, what would we get? Nada.

He's MTN tbh

I got 0 new messages 0 views on all of my dating profiles on 3 different sites. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I got 0 new messages 0 views on all of my dating profiles on 3 different sites. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I bought gold and I got a lot in SEA so that’s viable , but not feasible for me as of now