Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

0 interest in this generation of gaming

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Anyone else have 0 interest in buying a new console? No new games intrigue me anymore. Initially I was excited about Elder Scrolls 6 but after the disaster that was starfield that interest has completely dissipated. Modern gaming is simply trash. Even Japanese games are suffering in quality to an extent. My favorite Japanese series Monster Hunter has been dumbed down for modern audiences and other IPs I once liked like Soulcaliber are dead. ( Not a tragedy since all the women in the last game looked like downies.) Honestly this is the worst generation of gaming. Not even graphics have improved any since PS4/Xbox one. You're basically paying extra for dumbed down versions of games you already beat.

Maybe if Dragon Ball Sparking 0 is any good I might consider getting a new console but so far nothing in this generation has interested me at all.

I lost my interest when God of Soy got released, all the games since then have been utter shit, only the cheap RE remakes with mods are worth playing, all due to the mods because the games themselves are cheap remakes.
Gaming is dead, even Stellar Blade got soyed.
I can count with ONE hand the good games released in the last couple of years
1 REs with mods
2 Nier Automata
3 the last Street Fighter
4 some Fortnite seasons
that's it

Only game i look forward getting hacked is dragons dogma 2, i enjoyed the battle of the first one, probably this one will be meh.

I lost my interest when God of Soy got released, all the games since then have been utter shit, only the cheap RE remakes with mods are worth playing, all due to the mods because the games themselves are cheap remakes.
Gaming is dead, even Stellar Blade got soyed.
God of Soy is a perfect example of why modern western games suck. Trash movie game for fatherless faggots.

I haven't had interest in new games since the Wii era tbh

Only game i look forward getting hacked is dragons dogma 2, i enjoyed the battle of the first one, probably this one will be meh.
Well it's supposed to be more of the same from what I heard so you'll probably enjoy it.

Trash movie game for fatherless faggots.
That's why Triple A gaming is the most cucked shit in the industry and if you play shit like that you're 100% a betacuck that looks like a soyjak.
>HEHEHE 10 HOURS WALKING AND TALKING WITH 5 HOURS OF CUTSCENES!

I loved 360 games, it had the best shooters and enough quality games of all genres.
Yeah, it was before devs realized they could make more profit off dlc and in game transactions than actual quality.

Starfield would be the biggest disappointment if we didn't already got used to be fucked over by Todd Howard.

Starfield would be the biggest disappointment if we didn't already got used to be fucked over by Todd Howard.
Yeah, Fallout 4 and 76 were massive disappointments as well

Because instead of focusing on unique individual missions with stories tied to each of them like Sunshine and Galaxy, Odyssey is just a standard collecthon with tons of copy and pasted content. It's lazy and gets boring. They should've just made galaxy 3.

I mainly just play older games now which is ironic since I own a PS5

I agree, screw modern gayming

Mafia 2
Resident Evil 4 (Original)
Doom 2016

You can get these all on the playstation store.
Already have DOOM 2016.

I need to try Mafia, I was told I would like it. Never played RE4, but ig I will give it a try.

I don't find 90% of modern games interesting.

And not only game is dogshit but it's built on same old engine with 2016 graphics on steroids and it runs like shit unless you have something like 13600k + RTX 4080 level of performance to play 1080p 60fps+ on high settings.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of buying a PS5 and yeah immense shit. No games. Videogames peakied with ps2 and died at the end of the ps3 gen
Its only remakes now

I dont care either.
Hell i dont even care about the current garbage shit OS 10/11 that they use.

I have a better time just using a android for internet, and a Windows XP to play ALL the goldies

What do you play?
In the last few years i mostly played Arma 3 multiplayer and Battlefield 4 until these retards made new EA app and I've got a bug with endless connection, there were no such problem with Origin.

And not only game is dogshit but it's built on same old engine with 2016 graphics on steroids and it runs like shit unless you have something like 13600k + RTX 4080 level of performance to play 1080p 60fps+ on high settings.
Game is totally empty with nothing to offer. Generic wast empty planets with nothing to do on. Game developers became really unambitious and lazy while charging 70 eur for base game.

They don't improve game mechanics, only clutter the game with high resolution textures, which only slightly improve quality while making it 150gb. Total joke.

That's why Triple A gaming is the most cucked shit in the industry and if you play shit like that you're 100% a betacuck that looks like a soyjak.
>HEHEHE 10 HOURS WALKING AND TALKING WITH 5 HOURS OF CUTSCENES!
Agree 100% but i always wondered whats everyone take on metal gear solid because its literal movie games but everyone (non normals) glaze it

I still like the new Mortal Kombats. I prefer the Midway era because it was 3d.

In the last few years i mostly played Arma 3 multiplayer and Battlefield 4 until these retards made new EA app and I've got a bug with endless connection, there were no such problem with Origin.
Is bf4 still active, is it just eternal operation locker?

ARMA 3, MAFIA 2 MAFIA DEFINITE EDITION, GMOD, GTA V DOWNGRADED STORY MODE, Insurgency sandstorm, BF3 BF4.

Is bf4 still active, is it just eternal operation locker?
Last time i played like 1.5-2 years ago there was a least 10 populated servers in Europe

Last time i played like 1.5-2 years ago there was a least 10 populated servers in Europe
Its barely active dude, But still i manage to find some populated shanghai servers

If you've got a copy of bf3 check out venice unleashed, community made project revival it has bots if you like that. Player base it's pretty dead, but you can just hop on and relive bf3 again with bots all the servers have bots in them.

If you've got a copy of bf3 check out venice unleashed, community made project revival it has bots if you like that. Player base it's pretty dead, but you can just hop on and relive bf3 again with bots all the servers have bots in them.
I will try BF4 soon, maybe i will fix the issue.

With most PS5 releases also coming to PS4 and not so many interesting games I can see why this gen isn't so good. Compare it to PS3 to PS4 transition where soon developers were just focusing on new gen. But again PS5 had stock problems for about 2 years while PS4 never had this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back