Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

0/10 RICECEL HAVING FUN WITH 10/10 POLISH GIRLS

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb5Du8wK0yl/

LOOK AT THIS INSTAGRAM PHOTOS JUST SWIPE IN THE RIGHT A BIT AND YOU WILL SEE A 0/10 RICECEL WITH GLASSES HAVING FUN WITH A 10/10 POLISH GIRLS

ON HER OTHER STORIES OR PICTURES YOU WILL SEE THIS RICECEL TOO

POLAND IS A HEAVEN FOR NON WHITES, EVEN 0/10 RICECELS ARE SLAYING 10/10 POLISH CUTIES

THIS RICECEL IS PLAYING CHESS WITH 10/10 POLISH CUTIES WHILE SMOKING CIGARETTE LIKE A TOTAL CHAD

You'd have to not have a head to be 0/10

POLISH GIRLS ARE HOT AF, IT'S A SHAME THAT THEY ARE SO EASY FOR FOREIGNERS

FIRSTLY THEY WERE FUCKING 0/10 BLACK BULLS

NOW POLISH CUTIES ARE FUCKING 0/10 RICECELS

CHANG WILL CONQUER POLAND AND BREED ALL OUR FEMALES

Neither of the girls are above 6 or 7

Neither of the girls are above 6 or 7
you dumb bitch, just look at the girl at the left

you are coping as fuck if she is 6 or 7 to you

Just be rice seems legit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Substitute Subhuman

he's probably just a sexless friend

neither are my taste,
but would fuck

GUYS I WILL TRY TO FIND 0/10 SEAMONKEY RICECEL WHO HAD A 8/10 POLISH GIRL AS A GIRLFRIEND IN POLAND

BUT I FORGET HER INSTAGRAM BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND

I KNOW IN POLAND A SEAMONKEY RICECEL WHO'S 182CM AND HE IS PRETTY TALL AS FOR A SEAMONKEY BUT HE IS SLAYING IN POLAND AS FUCK

HE'S REALLY DARK AND POLISH GIRLS LIKE DARK SKIN SO HE HAVE HOT GIRLFRIENDS AS FUCK

IT'S OVER FOR POLISH GUYS, WE SUFFER AS FUCK

RICECELS AND SEAMONKEYS MUST COME TO POLAND TO ASCEND

he's playing chess, poltard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. why the fuck are you self hating so much? :feelskek:

I REMEMBER TOO THAT IN 2019 THERE WAS SOME INSTAGRAM POLISH MODEL WHO WAS STALKED BY A 165CM BLACK MANLET

AND THIS IS THE ONLY GUY WHO WAS NONWHITE AND I KNEW THAT HE SUFFERED IN POLAND

OFC THIS INSTAGRAM MODEL REJECTED THIS BLACK MANLET

he's playing chess, poltard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. why the fuck are you self hating so much? :feelskek:
BECAUSE AFTER THE CHESS PLAYING, TBH HE WAS PLAYING IT LIKE A CHAD, THERE WAS AN INTERRACIAL ORGY WITH THIS RICECEL AND THESE POLISH CUTIES

you dumb bitch, just look at the girl at the left

you are coping as fuck if she is 6 or 7 to you
10/10 implies 0 flaws literally perfect
Impossible rating. And it's obvious she's wearing heavy makeup too

They are playing chess :reeeeee:

BECAUSE AFTER THE CHESS PLAYING, TBH HE WAS PLAYING IT LIKE A CHAD, THERE WAS AN INTERRACIAL ORGY WITH THIS RICECEL AND THESE POLISH CUTIES
yeah there was an orgy but not with that gook
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CfPenT6L3uF/
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. if some toilets let you come to their house and you play chess, it never even began. also, neither of those toilets are over 510, idk what the fuck are you smoking if you think they're good looking

jfl, he is the only one who isn't tagged in the photos. ovER for ricecels

YOU ARE COPING SO HARD
no, the non slavcels are coping. she has those chad orbiters but she won't fuck them, she'll fuck the chink that she didn't even tag in the photos? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and neither are anywhere near 10/10, 5.5/10 at most for the blue eyed toilet

no, the non slavcels are coping. she has those chad orbiters but she won't fuck them, she'll fuck the chink that she didn't even tag in the photos? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and neither are anywhere near 10/10, 5.5/10 at most for the blue eyed toilet
so you are just dumb

"5.5/10 at most" XD

Super cut girls, not 10/10 below average incel looking guy, not a 0/10. I understand the exaggeration. He's not good-looking and they are. He got lucky slavic foods hate their men enough and are big enough whores for this to happen.

Literally every oofy doofy in the world, these ideal girls always with these oofy doofies, but there will always be the ones who deny reality. Oofy doofy is their prefered males, in the cpuntry i am located all you see are mosquito oofy doofys and fat oofy doofys with the best teen girls and e-thots there are, is ridiculous.

This is just Slavpill, Ricecels and Currycels become absolute slayers in Slavia, meanwhile tall White Chad's are Incels there. Slavia is some sort of "opposite world" we can visit. :feelskek:

But it's still hell for a Black man. :feelswhat:

I see lots of ugly Curries and Rice brothers with Slavic White Stacy's, but I've only ever seen 1 Black man with a Slav, EVER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Super cut girls, not 10/10 below average incel looking guy, not a 0/10. I understand the exaggeration. He's not good-looking and they are. He got lucky slavic foods hate their men enough and are big enough whores for this to happen.

People don't talk enough about the Slavpill on this forum, it can help a lot of Asian Incels. Plus Chinese men literally have all of Black Africa as their playground. Black toilets from Africa love riding the BCC (Big Chinese Cock).

POLISH GIRLS ARE HOT AF, IT'S A SHAME THAT THEY ARE SO EASY FOR FOREIGNERS

FIRSTLY THEY WERE FUCKING 0/10 BLACK BULLS

NOW POLISH CUTIES ARE FUCKING 0/10 RICECELS

CHANG WILL CONQUER POLAND AND BREED ALL OUR FEMALES
My rice ass can only dream :feelsohh:

He might be a friend:feelswhat:

So you see a below-average male in a photo and you start screaming like an autist? He dosn't seem anything more than a friend, while the chads on the photos on the other hand....

So you see a below-average male in a photo and you start screaming like an autist? He dosn't seem anything more than a friend, while the chads on the photos on the other hand....
SO FUCKING OBVIOUS JESUS CHRIST

"Poland is a based Catholic country" :feelskek:

Reminded me to Krillins Mexican voice actor
60fd73a722601841ac21012c.jpg

jfl, he is the only one who isn't tagged in the photos. ovER for ricecels
Something Is spot is that he´s getting hugs or any kind of phisical contact with the foids.:feelswhat:

But appearing in pictures is a huge step.:panties:

Polish girls are very easy for all foreigners, especially curries, rices, and other south Europeans like Italians or Spanish, it's obvious for all Polish incels

And you say that we, Poles, are least based incels