Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

took way too much caffeine

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
i had 2 diet redbulls and 3 teas and im having another cortisol attack. Fuck this cancerous drug. My sleep is also fucked, i wake up multiple times a night with extreme anxiety.

Never again guys

I usually drink tea before bed, Is there caffeine in tea??? LoL

The brand i drink is Loyd, They have good tea, Wondering if its caffeine in that.

Also redbull is damn good but really expensive, 2 small ones are like 4 dole here.

The brand i drink is Loyd, They have good tea, Wondering if its caffeine in that.

Also redbull is damn good but really expensive, 2 small ones are like 4 dole here.
yea it makes me piss even if i dont have a lot

if i had it before bed i wouldnt be able to sleep

even having a cup of coffee in the morning keeps me awake for 20+ hours and fucks my sleep

yea it makes me piss even if i dont have a lot

if i had it before bed i wouldnt be able to sleep

even having a cup of coffee in the morning keeps me awake for 20+ hours and fucks my sleep
Caffeine only has a 4 hour dosagae per cup, So doubling the amout would double the hours i presume.

it says loyd is caffeine free

This depends. If you drink some shit in a teabags there's no caffeine as there's no tea.

If you drink good Chinese tea, it's much stronger than coffee or energy drinks.

MonstER mogs red bull anyways