Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Somali NiggER gets treated like an absolute subhuman in India

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★

View: https://youtu.be/IYFR5QXKB2U

15:35

In a restaurant, some curry dogs sit next to some Somali nigger who was minding his own business just so they can mock him by asking if he has "worms in his hair", telling him that his country is dangerous (the hypocricy LMAO) insults in Punjabi and last thing for the cherry on top: calling him a fucking NEGRO :lul::lul::lul:.

Imagine being shitskin yourself, yet being hostile towards people in your own bracket. If this guy wasn't African but European instead, those curry monkeys will do everything possible to get down on their knees and kiss his feet, to kiss their WHITE GOD :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

In the comment section i've read comments from other niggers about how some curries even darker than them treat them the same way.

Perhaps they thought he was Johnny Somali

Brutal af. Just shows that hating dark skin is inherent in human beings. The doll expirement proves it.

Indians and sub-Saharan Africans aren’t alike at all. Why do Americans think all non-whites are black, and/or share some common bond?

Good. Since we are racist and suck maybe the nigger will get the memo to leave.

Imagine being shitskin yourself, yet being hostile towards people in your own bracket.
Easily. Germans are white and they were/are being hostile towards other whites.

Good. Since we are racist and suck maybe the nigger will get the memo to leave
While you’re at it you should also follow in their footsteps and take the memo to leave the west.

He can go to sweden to rapefugeemaxx.

no, somalis are different than them in various ways
Ethiopians are better looking I feel. But I think Somalis are taller.
the somali at least seems to be taller than the shitskin pajeets
Tbh. I would rather be 5'9 and keep my features, then, be him. Jbb is legit in Western Europe/North America but you will still get treated like shit by old people.

In the comment section i've read comments from other niggers about how some curries even darker than them treat them the same way.
Brutal af. Just shows that hating dark skin is inherent in human beings. The doll expirement proves it.
It's not about skin color. Tamils don't get as much hate. it's about that ape nigger behavior. We are Mahatma Gandhi followers JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/16y77nz/ghandis_racist_legacy_in_africa/

He should go to Korea they love BBC there, or Poland or some other slav shitholes

Maybe but that too to countries like Singapore or Japan maybe. The West is a mass nigger and homo worship festival right now.
Apparently, Indians are slaying Noodlewhores in Singapore.

Maybe but that too to countries like Singapore or Japan maybe. The West is a mass nigger and homo worship festival right now.
I feel like even Japan will go to shit because of rapefugees. And Singapore is good only because of Tamils there

But there's never been a sizeable black population in India? Just shows that people inherently, hate them.
Any one with functioning brain will look at these niggers and recognize they aren't even human. They are a species that failed to evolve into human. They are only good for slavery.

Every body figured it out except cumskins, who worship niggers for some reason

But there's never been a sizeable black population in India? Just shows that people inherently, hate them.
Also niggers are coming to India and doing this. Check it out

Also niggers are coming to India and doing this. Check it out

I think that plus, the fact that they try to overstay and smuggle drugs?

Easily. Germans are white and they were/are being hostile towards other whites.
Germans were never hostile against, Anglos in the second World war. That's Just Jewish propaganda. But in general yes, every race will fight amongst themselves, if there's nobody else to fight. It's not like what braindead Amerimutts think.

Yeah Nigerians overstay their visas, do drugs and human trafficking and when our police arrests them they scream racism.

Those Southern Confederate White folk from USA had the right idea of things along with Medieval Arab scholars.

Every body figured it out except cumskins, who worship niggers for some reason.
It's only been a few decades.
Maybe, in Singapore, because, they're competing with chinks.
But dark colouring on a causacoid skull is a death sentence.
IMG 20240515 161348
Unless, you look like this
IMG 20240515 161400
Or can pass as black
IMG 20240515 161445

Germans were never hostile against, Anglos in the second World war. That's Just Jewish propaganda. But in general yes, every race will fight amongst themselves, if there's nobody else to fight. It's not like what braindead Amerimutts think.
They were hostile towards Slavs.

Ethiopians are better looking I feel. But I think Somalis are taller.
No, I don't think that's true. Ethiopians are way darker than somalis and tend to have less caucasion features

West Eurasian Ancestry Large global

Tbh. I would rather be 5'9 and keep my features, then, be him. Jbb is legit in Western Europe/North America but you will still get treated like shit by old people.
True but you're arab, I'm comparing him to indians

somalis are the lowest race of all africans. Probably on earth.

that and their women come to india to whore themselves out

and somehow indians are in the wrong for rightfully treating these monkey criminals like shit? jfl

We just gotta hope that indians don't over populate outside of india and don't spread caste disease views. Look at Canada. Look at Vivek. With how fast they integrate, the world will be indian in 50 years.

We just gotta hope that indians don't over populate outside of india and don't spread caste disease views. Look at Canada. Look at Vivek. With how fast they integrate, the world will be indian in 50 years.
Kek complete opposite. Niggers are gonna be half of the world in fifty years and they will mass migrate to everywhere since their countries are shitholes. And when they reach first world countries they will turn them into shitholes too.

India is a shit hole

p01x3kp6.jpg

Idi has been one of the few to give the Indians their due. He sent the 50,000 Indian immigrants living in Uganda back to India.

Kek complete opposite. Niggers are gonna be half of the world in fifty years and they will mass migrate to everywhere since their countries are shitholes. And when they reach first world countries they will turn them into shitholes too.
Africa has generally some of the world's most beautiful landscapes in the central parts of the continent. India is filthy.

Africa has generally some of the world's most beautiful landscapes in the central parts of the continent. India is filthy.
And that's why Africans should stay in Africa

Subhuman pecking order. As a white man, I like to see farm animals dominate each other.

BASED, now I am confused who's at the bottom is it curries or niggers?

It's normal behavior. Local men don't want foreign men stepping on their turf and trying to steal their resources and dick their women. That's perfectly understandable.

The only reason why "white gods" get less hate is because everyone assumes they're rich and can share their wealth. I've watched videos of white tourists getting swarmed with Indians trying to sell them shit, everyone assumes they have a roll of a hundred dollar bills in their pocket. Others are trying to take photos with them so they can increase their own social status by being seen next to another wealthy and desirable person. That's how the game works.

In case of this Somali turd, everyone realizes that they won't extract any value from him, and he's just a foreign piece of shit roaming around their streets up to no good. So they're hostile to him right off the bat.