Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder, that if you don't support Russia: You don't support Incels

Yes Russia is BASED. Can I get a Russian foid? :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Job well done defending le based russian regime. Sign up to gosuslugi to receive your state-mandated alt-girl.

Your claims are emotional and aren't grounded in reality.
Even under heavy, unprecedented sanctions in history, Russian economy still grows.
Some commenters say russian economy grows because of increased military production. That doesn't translate to high quality civic goods. When this war ends chances are we will see some sort of correction (regression).
Russia is a leading country in the world when it comes to electronic warfare.
Or nuclear power plant construction ( 'Rosatom' ).
Russia is the only country in the world to possess nuclear icebreaker fleet.
Hardly counts as a 'third word shithole' or as irrelevant country.
Once again you can't eat this shit. It doesn't translate to high quality civic production. And russia has done a good job fucking up it's international relations to really capitalize on the nuclear power thing.
Being in EU and NATO doesn't make you automatically wealthy what's why Bulgaria is poorer than Russia, for example.
I'm not talking joining EU or NATO (although that would also be beneficial) . I'm more concerned with institutions and political/economic freedoms that allow for economic growth.
In general, you sound like a russophobe, slavishly admiring the west, no matter how hypocritical or damaging western policy is.
I personally don't know about Chinese or Russian involvement in North Ireland conflict while westoids intervene in everything.

You probably aren't Russian but Pole, living in Russia.
Can you point me to the russophoby you're talking about? Because to me the real internalized russophoby is the course russia is taking right now. I'm a patriot in the truest sense of this word, i have the spirit to admit that my country and its people are doing something wrong. And i critisize it for this. As they say "your homeland is not the president's ass." . And your last pic is literally some grey beard yelling at cloud.

Last edited:
Can you point me to the russophoby you're talking about? Because to me the real internalized russophoby is the course russia is taking right now. I'm a patriot in the truest sense of this word, i have the spirit to admit that my country and its people are doing something wrong. And i critisize it for this. As they say "your homeland is not the president's ass." . And your last pic is literally some grey beard yelling at cloud.
Of course patriot have a right to criticise a government, a policy of the said government, even negative characteristics of the some nation.
However, you are overly critical not only towards the Russian government but towards the Russian national character which enabled Russian nation and Russian state to survive in history.
Russian people ( at least those from Moskovskaya Rus ) in general are государственники, and there isn't something bad about it. It's just the way it is.
Like some person wears dress because this dress suits him better than other.

You practically never criticise idiotic decisions made in Western countries even if they are unnecessary and aimed at your country. Like enlargement of NATO.
Even Solzhenitsyn ( who was hardly sympathetic towards USSR ) was strongly against NATO enlargement.

You look like you naively believe that West or anything western is automatically good.

Of course patriot have a right to criticise a government, a policy of the said government, even negative characteristics of the some nation.
However, you are overly critical not only towards the Russian government but towards the Russian national character which enabled Russian nation and Russian state to survive in history.
Russia has no titular nation right now, only its people. And this is the case precisely because russians had been overly state-centric throughout generations on end. Nation defies the state in a great part. I'm in full right to critisize the state, the government AND the people of russia that reproduce the state-centric mentality and perpetuate their selfless servitude to the state.
Russian people ( at least those from Moskovskaya Rus ) in general are государственники, and there isn't something bad about it. It's just the way it is.
Like some person wears dress because this dress suits him better than other.
This is the russophoby i'm talking about lol. A notion that russians unlike other peoples can't build an independent, horizontally organized and interconnected society of free individuals and have to turn to the overreaching embrace of the state at all times. And that without the state they are but blind puppies who stumble randomly to their demise. And if that's the case, i'm all the more happy not to refer to myself as russian anymore, that would be a relief in a way.
You practically never criticise idiotic decisions made in Western countries even if they are unnecessary and aimed at your country. Like enlargement of NATO.
i don't follow western politics that closely, simple as this.

Last edited:
Reminder, that if you don't support Russian incel meat grinder: You don't support Incels

Tbh, but Ukraine makes the same. Being born as a Slav is a curse. Trucel wouldn't care about this war if it doesn't touch him directly.

I only support russia if i get Russian Gigastacy

Lovely beautiful Russian blonde girl at home, russian girl HD wallpaper |  Pxfuel
you will. russian foids are trad and arent misandric roasties like western foids are

you will. russian foids are trad and arent misandric roasties like western foids are
true, and every oldcel is eligible for receiving a state-mandated alt-girl through gosuslugi.

This is the russophoby i'm talking about lol. A notion that russians unlike other peoples can't build an independent, horizontally organized and interconnected society of free individuals and have to turn to the overreaching embrace of the state at all times. And that without the state they are but blind puppies who stumble randomly to their demise. And if that's the case, i'm all the more happy not to refer to myself as russian anymore, that would be a relief in a way.
You need a powerful state to project power to the outside world and to defend interest of your nation.
I can't imagine any countries which were based on anarchy principles. It's the same with faith/atheism. An individual people can survive without religious faith, a nation - hardly. An individual can live according to anarchist principles, a country can not exist.

As I said earlier, you seem to believe in abstract things like 'freedom', 'democracy' because these things supposedly work in the West but there are limitations in real life.
I even have read Western authors who argue that there is no democracy in the West.
Every country is repressive to some extent.

Westoids talk about 'democracy', 'freedom', 'stability', 'Euro-Atlantic values' but amongst NATO founders were literal dictatorship - a Salazar's Portugal. I don't even mention paragon of democracy and freedom - Turkey...

Last edited:
He's right though. Ruzzians' attitude is profoundly resentful and vindictive. They think just because they defeated nazi germany or someshit everyone should be out there sucking their dicks. But they can't even build a functional society and their attempts at state-building and nation-building fail one after another. But how is that possible!!! We defeated Hitla!!! We're the greatest people in the world!!! Everyone be grateful!!! Why can't everyone see this?! Why do we live in such a shithole? Their homerically high opinion of themselves doesn't add up to the reality they live in. Of course they get bitter and lash out at other (more successful) countries.

Plot twist:All incels move to Russia to accelerate the gender war

You need a powerful state to project power to the outside world and to defend interest of your nation.
I can't imagine any countries which were based on anarchy principles. It's the same with faith/atheism. An individual people can survive without religious faith, a nation - hardly. An individual can live according to anarchist principles, a country can not exist.
Strong interconnected horizontal society doesn't do away with the state altogether, only if you believe in this dichotomy (i don't). Historically russian state was one of the strongest and most repressive compared to most european countries and this goes back many centuries. Somehow other european countries managed to get it right or almost right, but some people seem to deny russia this possibility. What is this if not russophoby.
As I said earlier, you seem to believe in abstract things like 'freedom', 'democracy' because these things supposedly work in the West but there are limitations in real life.
I even have read Western authors who argue that there is no democracy in the West.
Every country is repressive to some extent.
Russian propaganda loves this rhetoric. "Look, there's some limitations to democracy in the west, which means there's no democracy in the west, which means there's no democracy, which means russia and the west stand on equal moral ground and the west can't lecture russia on democracy and freedoms!" . Russian propaganda works really hard to develop the high degree of cynicism and moral relativism among russians, as it's very convenient to rule over faithless and insulated people. But no, thankfully there IS starking difference between how these supposedly similar institutes and notions work in the west and russia.

Last edited:
>thinking any government on earth is on our side

NGMI

Russia is even more degenerated than "degenrated west".
If someone says that russia is defending traditional values he has no idea what Russia is.
I don´t care anymore about this nonsensical war, between two 3rd world Slavic Shitholes....
I´m just waiting for Weeb Union and History legends to upload a video, to see the next Tree, house or Toilet they managed to capture.
The beginning in 2022 was exciting cause of VDV storming hostomel , and the battle of Kiev.
After that, it became a boring stalemate

Westoids talk about 'democracy', 'freedom', 'stability', 'Euro-Atlantic values' but amongst NATO founders were literal dictatorship - a Salazar's Portugal. I don't even mention paragon of democracy and freedom - Turkey...
Also, it's funny that you mention Turkey, because despite the fact that its current government can't be called fully democratic, even here there's a world of difference between the democracy in turkey, which without doubt is hurdled by the current regime but not eliminated, and this abominating "democratic" ritualism that we see in russia. Like seriously, this is what we're dealing with. When comparing to some eastern personalist regime doesn't even do full justice to the sovereign russian modus operandi.

Strong interconnected horizontal society doesn't do away with the state altogether, only if you believe in this dichotomy (i don't). Historically russian state was one of the strongest and most repressive compared to most european countries and this goes back many centuries. Somehow other european countries managed to get it right or almost right, but some people seem to deny russia this possibility. What is this if not russophoby.

Russian propaganda loves this rhetoric. "Look, there's some limitations to democracy in the west, which means there's no democracy in the west, which means there's no democracy, which means russia and the west stand on equal moral ground and the west can't lecture russia on democracy and freedoms!" . Russian propaganda works really hard to develop the high degree of cynicism and moral relativism among russians, as it's very convenient to rule over faithless and insulated people. But no, thankfully there IS starking difference between how these supposedly similar institutes and notions work in the west and russia.
Why do you think that democracy is superior to other forms of rule? Why do you think that Russians need to be lectured by hypocritical westoids instead of managing their internal problems themselves?
Does this looks like someone spreading 'freedoms and democracy' would do?

Slide 15

Why do EU has very good relationships with autocratic Azerbaijan instead of lecturing it on 'democraty and freedoms'?
How NATO ignored the fact that some of its members weren't democratic and someone still isn't ( Turkey )?

Why do you think that democracy is superior to other forms of rule? Why do you think that Russians need to be lectured by hypocritical westoids instead of managing their internal problems themselves?
Superior in what sense? I guess one might call the french government that allows country-wide multi-million strikes inefficient, while commending stalin's methods of persuasion. Yes, democracy is not as effective, because the society of free individuals has a say. It comes at a price, and defending one's rights is a skill that should be practised. State centrism can also lead to moral relativism which doesn't allow for nation building. You can't form a nation out of people that suck up to the current regime at all times. The loyalty to the current state corporation is all that matters in this system, and any kind of deviation is not allowed. Let me remind you that both Alexei Navalny and Evgenii Prigozhin now bite the dust. But what gave??? This isn't merely a question of democracy, but agency of russian people. Russia has no titular nation right now.
Does this looks like someone spreading 'freedoms and democracy' would do?
What the amount of democracy does do motherfucker. Accountability of the government and its ability to recognise and publicly admit its mistakes.

Last edited:
What the amount of democracy does do motherfucker. Accountability of the government and its ability to recognise and publicly admit its mistakes.
Jfl. Saying 'sorry' after many decades. No one was punished; no one received compensation.

Jfl. Saying 'sorry' after many decades. No one was punished; no one received compensation.
yeah tell me more, russian government doesn't even do this lol

Last edited:
If there was a country for incels, it would be ostracized and hated by all the other states and have no allies whatsoever. Not because they're an actual threat or anything. But because they're populated by ugly undesirable non NT men and people wouldn't care if they got genocided. Not a single flying fuck would be given by anyone anywhere.

Last edited:
State centrism can also lead to moral relativism which doesn't allow for nation building.
State centrism isn't only a Russian thing. Germans also were state-centric until forced 'democratisation' after 1945.

State centrism isn't only a Russian thing. Germans also were state-centric until forced 'democratisation' after 1945.
Ok, you don't listen. Nowhere in europe state was historically as powerful and people as powerless and subservient as in russia. Yes, even germany was more democratic. Russian nation didn't even develop because of it. Yes, apparently we can equate the state centrism in germany to that in russia.

yeah tell me more, russian government doesn't even do this lol
Just one example. In 1992 Yeltsin condemned Soviet invasion in Hungary in 1956. In 2006 Putin said that Soviet intervention was a mistake and laid flowers on the monument to victims of 1956 events while visiting Hungary.
In 2023 Putin again said that intervention in Hungary was a mistake.

Ok, you don't listen. Nowhere in europe state was historically as powerful and people as powerless and subservient as in russia. Yes, even germany was more democratic. Russian nation didn't even develop because of it. Yes, apparently we can equate the state centrism in germany to that in russia.
Again, why do you think that affairs in Russia should be identical to that of the West? It's impossible because Russian past was different plus Russia is a huge country so strong central government is a guarantee that Russia didn't collapses.
'Democracy' isn't identical everywhere. I have read that Japanese media operates on different principles compared to the West, for example.
I'm sure that democracy in South Korea is completely different compared to the democracy in Sweden.
You, for some reason look only at West.

Last edited:
BRO why the fuck cant you just drag and drop images on this piece of shit site, instead you need to cOpY tHe mEdIa lInK which doesnt fucking work most of the time