Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies wouldn’t last a day in my shoes

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
I have Asperger’s and severe social anxiety. Combined with my ugly face, I have always been made fun of in school, now in university. From time to time I hear my classmates gossiping about me and insulting me. I don’t have any friends, the only contacts in my phone are my mother father and grandmother. The only thing I do in my free time is playing video games and eating junk food.

Just say you're a young truecel. The rest everyone here can already predict.

how is this lifefuel

Remember when normies were actually killing themselves during covid because they couldn't hang out with their friends and get gangbanged by chad and tyrone?

Mentally, we are so much stronger than normies. We've been through things they can't imagine

Remember when normies were actually killing themselves during covid because they couldn't hang out with their friends and get gangbanged by chad and tyrone?

Mentally, we are so much stronger than normies. We've been through things they can't imagine
Yes

I have Asperger’s and severe social anxiety. Combined with my ugly face, I have always been made fun of in school, now in university. From time to time I hear my classmates gossiping about me and insulting me. I don’t have any friends, the only contacts in my phone are my mother father and grandmother. The only thing I do in my free time is playing video games and eating junk food.
You pretty much just described me. Very relatable. Most people couldn't survive in our shoes. They don't realize how easy they have it.

Stay strong and find some humor in the weak normscum cattle dropping out of the herd 1 by 1.