Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My last actual IRL friend is now having a kid soon, and I’m still KHHV

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
It was only a matter of time. It’s only a matter of time until I’m the lonely 45 year old still going to the bar alone and everyone else has a wife and kids and a house.

I still haven’t met a woman in my life, and there’s no hope on the horizon. Even as I age, even if I wanted to betabuxx for some roastie that has hit the wall, I can’t.

there are masses of normies ahead of me in line all ready to betabuxx for those foids. I will be forever alone. My friend will likely stop hanging out with me once the baby comes. It’s only a matter of time until the baby is 17 and is getting a girlfriend before me.

Only a matter of time before my parents die and then I’m truly socially isolated. There is no hope. Only preparation for the day I have to go ER (in GTA V)

brutal

are you happy for him?

Mine is getting married and other is attending school

Can't imagine how brutal that is.

45 yo incel? Mang, this is beyond brutal :feelsrope:

Did you at least have any kind of success? Or still KHHD? Edit: now I saw it in the title. Still KHHV :feelscry:

This is very relatable. Among the family friends of my parents, I am literally the worst child. The sons of our family friends are now all married with children, they have jobs, cars, their own homes. Meanwhile, I'm a 30yo KHHV neet who still lives with my parents.

I've been thinking more and more about killing myself. Too bad I can't get a gun. It would have been so much easier. I just want a quick, painless death as a backup option.

Last edited:
are you happy for him?
I would be if I had my own house and kids and gf. This is just the first stage of me exiting his life. Our priorities and lifestyles will change too much to be compatible

45 yo incel? Mang, this is beyond brutal :feelsrope:

Did you at least have any kind of success? Or still KHHD?
I’m only 23. But I’m imagining by time I’m 40 the kid will have more sex than I. Friend is 24 for reference. Far from a chad, has only had like 3-4 LTRs and no hookups, but just recently got very serious with this one girl

This is why I don't have normie friends. You become incapable of relating to each other or sharing common experiences once they reach milestones you won't.

I’m only 23. But I’m imagining by time I’m 40 the kid will have more sex than I. Friend is 24 for reference. Far from a chad, has only had like 3-4 LTRs and no hookups, but just recently got very serious with this one girl
Ah, I c.

Kid at 24 is extra dumb imo

It was only a matter of time. It’s only a matter of time until I’m the lonely 45 year old still going to the bar alone and everyone else has a wife and kids and a house.

I still haven’t met a woman in my life, and there’s no hope on the horizon. Even as I age, even if I wanted to betabuxx for some roastie that has hit the wall, I can’t.

there are masses of normies ahead of me in line all ready to betabuxx for those foids. I will be forever alone. My friend will likely stop hanging out with me once the baby comes. It’s only a matter of time until the baby is 17 and is getting a girlfriend before me.

Only a matter of time before my parents die and then I’m truly socially isolated. There is no hope. Only preparation for the day I have to go ER (in GTA V)
good thing my friends were always fellow incels like me although they were actually just aquitances

Once people you know start having kids they change even more than just having a gf, they start to hang out with other young families and their lives are consumed by it. The house fills with toys and the smell of diapers fills, kids shows are always playing on TV and going round there is generally quite irritating.

That's the suifuel thing about having normie friends, you guys might have fun in the younger years but later on you will be left in the dust and they will get busy with their families and move on, it would have been better to not have anything in the first place.

People i used to know have GFs, Even my parents reminds me of them.

I was personally told by family, Oh look your child best friend has now a GF.

When is your turn Lonelyus? Umm i guess never.