Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving the forum.

Like all mutts, he has low interest & no impulse control: He tagged me in a shit beef thread in ID of all places, and didn't even respond to what I said jfl.
jfl and im not even religious, i said "may christ guide you" because OP is religious, but then started sperging like a seething faggot.

jfl and im not even religious, i said "may christ guide you" because OP is religious.
Kek- as I said, shitskins & niggers have low-interest, meaning that they don't plan long-term or think of multiple possibilities; in other words it can be said that they lack nuance.

That word has no power over me a true nigger is fucking your snow bunnies not me so
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Dominican isn't a race
I like how you're trying to go on a tangent here, that wasn't the point of the statement I was making: But yes, I do Dominicans aren't a "race" but rather a heavily mixed people.

@EngelCallDell19 BBC lives rent free in your head not mine

I like how you're trying to go on a tangent here, that wasn't the point of the statement I was making: But yes, I do Dominicans aren't a "race" but rather a heavily mixed people.
My point is what does that have to do with me Dominican isn't a race anyways.

jerk off and come back