Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving the forum.

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
I no longer need this forum as I approach the next stage of my life. My only request is that my account not be deleted, but rather be allowed to die on its own.

As you all know, I did not 'ascend', and because of my condition, will never be able to do so even though I yearn for it in such an intense way.

My destiny is to die alone. My fate hovers over my head in each passing minute of my days. It is a great weight to bear. However, my condition allows me to come into a great position where I can attempt great feats of heroism without the fear of death or loss. I intend to commit myself to high-adventure and a humble glory for the rest of my days; to conquer in the name of something higher then myself. So I ask you always keep me in your prayers.

I am honored to have been apart of this community and even more so in meeting many great friends here. I ask all of you to remain with the Church and through her authority do good, stay healthy and sharp of mind and body, and commit to never being a passive observer, but rather an active force of change in the world.

I want the best for everyone here and nothing else. Share this around if you can. Goodbye.

See you tomorrow

What will you do next?

What will you do next?
He has a social life he’s just incel. But regardless he has other copes since he’s in a well idk if he wants me to mention it.

Anyways good luck boyo.

Live my life
Blackpill is boring and I stopped caring about inceldom. So I don’t blame you it gets annoying talking about shit u really didn’t even care about that much until we entered the community

He has a social life he’s just incel. But regardless he has other copes since he’s in a well idk if he wants me to mention it.

Anyways good luck boyo.
One of my greatest friends here, will not forget you. I hope our paths cross one day, keep me in your prayers.

It's been like that since the days we lived at the ports.

Such a good goyim leaving the forum. Goldberg Shekelstein is proud of you.

One of my greatest friends here, will not forget you. I hope our paths cross one day, keep me in your prayers.
For sure man. I’m glad you can move on from this shit and stop worrying about this shit. Now that you are religious coping heavily it’s done u better and you have a social life + mogger frame + low inhib hopefully it all works out for u. I’ll keep u in my prayers

I ask all of you to remain with the Church and through her authority do good, stay healthy and sharp of mind and body, and commit to never being a passive observer, but rather an active force of change in the world.
gigacope

goodbye

Good luck boyo; I know we didn't agree on religion & political stuff but you were a good user & always nice to chat with.

Hope all works out for you.

I wish you luck brocel

Good luck, brocel. May you reach fulfillment.

Sorry but what conidition was it ? Were you the guy who said he physically cant have sex ?

i would leave too if i didnt have too much freetime

Good luck and may God keep you safe.
He has a social life he’s just incel.
OP, Just dont put too much trust into friendships, they will backstab you eventually, keep everyone at arms length.

Eat healthy, lift, stay off the tech, and make a difference in the world.
i wanna be more like u, and im working towards it. prays and christ above all

Just know that the real world out there, is cold and harsh.
It´s not made for socially inept individuals like me.
No friends, toxic family members and no girlfriend. I have nothing.
That´s why i´m on this forum..
It serves as escapism, and I can connect with like-minded individuals.
You´ll have a very hard time finding people who are in the same boat as you, outside of this forum.
Anyways, good luck:cryfeels:

Best of luck, brocel.

Blackpill is boring and I stopped caring about inceldom. So I don’t blame you it gets annoying talking about shit u really didn’t even care about that much until we entered the community
It's a phase i'd say. Once the fascination is over, you see there's the rest of your life left and you have to move on.

I no longer need this forum as I approach the next stage of my life. My only request is that my account not be deleted, but rather be allowed to die on its own.

As you all know, I did not 'ascend', and because of my condition, will never be able to do so even though I yearn for it in such an intense way.

My destiny is to die alone. My fate hovers over my head in each passing minute of my days. It is a great weight to bear. However, my condition allows me to come into a great position where I can attempt great feats of heroism without the fear of death or loss. I intend to commit myself to high-adventure and a humble glory for the rest of my days; to conquer in the name of something higher then myself. So I ask you always keep me in your prayers.

I am honored to have been apart of this community and even more so in meeting many great friends here. I ask all of you to remain with the Church and through her authority do good, stay healthy and sharp of mind and body, and commit to never being a passive observer, but rather an active force of change in the world.

I want the best for everyone here and nothing else. Share this around if you can. Goodbye.
goodbye and may christ & blackpill guide you.

You either ascended and don’t wanna say anything just in case or you’re just saying this for attention and will return in a day

Dnc put me on ignore pussy