Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of thinking too deep about the blackpill, I need to think about it more simplistic and surface level

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
There is no God, it's all chaotic, if you're ugly you may go ahead and kill yourself, nobody gives a fuck, nobody cares about your ugly ass except maybe your parents, and no foid will ever be attracted to you because you aren't genetically good looking and white, simple as

Water Glass GIF by hamasakihaus

I'm tired of thinking
Luckily for normies and foids, they never have to worry about this issue :feelsjuice:

There is no God, it's all chaotic, if you're ugly you may go ahead and kill yourself, nobody gives a fuck, nobody cares about your ugly ass except maybe your parents, and no foid will ever be attracted to you because you aren't genetically good looking and white, simple as
There’s is a god. We’be been created. God probably is a demiurge tho

@CopingForBrutality

Yes, many blackpillers need to realize that humans are dumb animals that predominantly socialize based on looks. It's very simple, but humans always need to try finding deep meaning and purpose into everything.

Stop with the racecoping, I'm white and still KHHV at 24

Yes, many blackpillers need to realize that humans are dumb animals that predominantly socialize based on looks. It's very simple, but humans always need to try finding deep meaning and purpose into everything.
I accepted that a long time ago, but my brain really likes to complicate the universe and my existence to dodge nihilism, the truth is nothing in this world deserves thinking about that deep, it's all chaotic and meaningless

Stop with the racecoping, I'm white and still KHHV at 24
Being a dark shitskin growing up has fucked my head beyond repair, I can't ever forget it, also I put AND between good looking and white not OR, btw you're a truecel I've seen your bald head it nvr bgn

Even if there was a God it's irrelevant to focus on why it did what because it's so out of reach

Even if there was a God it's irrelevant to focus on why it did what because it's so out of reach
Fear of TRUE nihilism is as strong as fear of death, our brain always tries to think deep to dodge nihilism

Isn't true nihilism just being idle for as long as possible
It's realizing there really isn't anything more to it, there's no profound meaning, it's really JUST THAT, we aren't holy beings and it sucks to suck

Being a dark shitskin growing up has fucked my head beyond repair, I can't ever forget it, also I put AND between good looking and white not OR, btw you're a truecel I've seen your bald head it nvr bgn
I'm also 5'4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back