Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I lived

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
Don't want to get into to much detail but I lived my suicide attempt, I tried overdosing on my meds i ended up having a seizure and passed out, my mom found me and took me to the hospital, I've just been released a couple of days ago. If you ever were planning on ending it, i would not recommend doing what i did because it was extremely painful, I don't know what to feel at the moment, i should be dead but i'm alive.

Did you have an NDE?

I surprised they didnt sent you to a mental hospital after your attempt

Don't want to get into to much detail but I lived my suicide attempt, I tried overdosing on my meds i ended up having a seizure and passed out, my mom found me and took me to the hospital, I've just been released a couple of days ago. If you ever were planning on ending it, i would not recommend doing what i did because it was extremely painful, I don't know what to feel at the moment, i should be dead but i'm alive.
No suicide for your face?

Glad you’re alive though, you’re pretty funny

That's precisely why if I ever decide to do suicide it will be a way that is basically impossible to survive, like shotgunmaxxing or roping. I would never risk poisoning myself with meds. Hope you don't have any long term complications from it and that you can find some better copes to have some fun in your life.

I surprised they didnt sent you to a mental hospital after your attempt
I was in a mental hospital for a couple of weeks, I was cleared to be released under the condition that my mom would look after me 24/7, she managed to convince her employers to allow her to work at home 5 days a week.

I was in a mental hospital for a couple of weeks, I was cleared to be released under the condition that my mom would look after me 24/7, she managed to convince her employers to allow her to work at home 5 days a week.
Brootal

Dude overdosing is a meme if you had done hanging maybe it wouldn't been the case but not saying to do it tho glad u survived

That's why I'm going to use a gun when I'm ending it all

I appreciate you telling us not to kill ourselves, but the best way to prevent that is to address the main reason we kill ourselves: not getting affection and sex from women.

IT is already a group of women obsessed with us, you just need to tell them to give us pity sex so that we PITY ASCEND. WE NEED TO CREAMPIE WOMEN'S VAGINA IN ORDER TO HEAL :feelsdevil:

Image 2024 05 14 133046348

brutal
sorry about that

Never go for your head. It gets you all fuzzy. You cant perform the next attempt. Go for the body instead

You're a fool, instead of killing yourself like a coward you should've sacrificed yourself for the shoa and went to gaza to kill khamas children you filthy goyim

Oh shit, what happened to him?:feelsmega:

Thanks for linking it:feelsokman: