Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how people who self improve are cherished and be on the news

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I hate it makes me rage how obese people be on the news and get fame fo losing weights and is being cheered by people, what about people who are not obese and are fit and maintaining the healthy lifestyle how come they don't get celebrated at least not for those of us who are subhumans, guess if you are facially attractive people will overlook your bad habits and praise you if you lose it later but the one who is subhuman and ugly is never praised for his good deeds and lifestyle.
It is like chad commits a crime but you do the time.
Idiot.

Yeah, it is ridiculous. I see it all the time. Some woman who got fat for no fucking reason finally decides to put in the effort to lose weight and gets praised like crazy when she succeeds, even if she is still obese after losing some weight. Like bitch, it isn't hard to not be fat. In fact, it's super easy to stay in shape. I get no praise for staying in shape and lifting weights 3x a week and some fat bitch gets praised by thousands online for losing 10 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back