Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blacks shouldn't procreate

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-
40% Race bait in ID
Nobody likes nigs except for BBC lusting foids if your not that your just a shitskin worthless ethnic to the world. Also mixed kids are ugly as shit. It's over

@Rabbi Schneerson found your twin lol

Nobody likes nigs except for BBC lusting foids if your not that your just a shitskin worthless ethnic to the world. Also mixed kids are ugly as shit. It's over
I've always considered Niggers separate from Shitskins, because their skin isn't really shit-colored & they also have different craniology.

Also mixed kids are ugly as shit
Cope
IMG 6320
IMG 6319

That's true.

I've always considered Niggers separate from Shitskins, because their skin isn't really shit-colored & they also have different craniology.
How are blacks not shitskins? Who is a shitskin if not them?

Mulatto men are adored by white women.

its always been over for blacks

Nah from my experiences white women like dark skin BBC maxxed niggas. Mulatto men do good with black women tho
It depends on which is taller, but the edge still goes to mulatto men since they have lighter skin, higher iq, and better faces on average