Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently PrincessKitty has been banned from IT for supporting sexual abuse and engaging in predatory chats with a minor

@RobertGarnicasAPedo see this dude.

Who is doogy?
Another main figure of IT who got doxxed and excluded from IT for being a pedo

545559-ffa7848431327478e1fef1eab9dce33f.jpg

@RobertGarnicasAPedo

I wish IT users would end up on Vitaly's stream. Imagine shitting on incels meanwhile you're a PEDOPHILE

545559-ffa7848431327478e1fef1eab9dce33f.jpg
Oh that nigga.

It's funny that IT calls us pedos on a subreddit ran by pedos lol

wonder what @Adam Paul Dooling thinks about this

IMO princesskitty was always going to turn out to be some kind of sicko

after all, what could be more disgusting than an ugly sheboon who starts an OF account to spread their disgusting nigger perversion

IMO princesskitty was always going to turn out to be some kind of sicko

after all, what could be more disgusting than an ugly sheboon who starts an OF account to spread their disgusting nigger perversion
Any non-incel who spends half a day here lurking for baitposts to seethe at and becomes obsessed with random characters on incel forums just trying to vent is going to be severely mentally ill or a sicko. Especially some third world shitskin from the sewers of Caracas. Thread of the year 2024. :lul:

ROBERT GARNICAS A PEDO @RobertGarnicasAPedo

Any non-incel who spends half a day here lurking for baitposts to seethe at and becomes obsessed with random characters on incel forums just trying to vent is going to be severely mentally ill or a sicko. Especially some third world shitskin from the sewers of Caracas. Thread of the year 2024. :lul:
true tbh, even without princess_kitty14, IT is turning into some kind of weird kink sub:

given how awful feminist ITfoids look, sex with them would start and end with getting an erection, bc that would be difficult enough that nobody could do much more. so they're literally whining about nothing

Dr Pizza, doogycel, princesskitty, just add them to the list

They're projecting their own pedophilia on us
100%

there are 0 pedos on .IS, but almost everyone who frequents IT is a pedo

coincidence? I think not

there are 0 pedos on .IS, but almost everyone who frequents IT is a pedo
Honestly, I think neither is the case. There are people who are sus here IMHO and also there are a lot of IT members who at least aren't sus.

Honestly, I think neither is the case. There are people who are sus here IMHO and also there are a lot of IT members who at least aren't sus.
no, my statement is the absolute truth

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't forget princess Kitty is a man larping as his brownoid wife and we have his real name is Robert something or other. He was doxxed awhile back.

Yup an incel vjctory??

IT must admit that we were right about her being a man incel
another advocatekiddy bits the dust

IT is discriminating against its core membership jfl

its always the IT powerusers that turn out to be the biggest groomers, this is notoriously consistent, but this is absolutely celebatory and we should revel in the Shadenfreude
Funniest part is a lot of them are "power users" to some extent. The average Reddit karma on there has to be in the hundreds of thousands. These people spend a very unhealthy amount of time on Reddit in such a short period of time.

Further proves the fact that IT is full of pedos projecting onto us.

Post history says she was still commenting on IT 5 days ago.

I would need to be convinced she is banned.

that's princesskitty?
No

But if you wanna see "her" real face I advise you to look at @RobertGarnicasAPedo profile :feelshehe:

These ppl are all the same, outcasts & degenerates that think pointing the finger at others viewed slightly worse than themselves (Overton window holdouts) will allow them to fly under the radar while they peddle their peado shit.

"look over there at the baddies while I do bad shit"

It's over for Robert Garnicas, the pedo LARPing as an orangutan.

No

But if you wanna see "her" real face I advise you to look at @RobertGarnicasAPedo profile :feelshehe:
he looks like a subhuman 3/10 he could be a brocel here but he choose to be a whiteknight cuck :feelskek::feelskek:

No one in the know is shocked by this, kitty is a faggot man named robert larping as a woman.

You forget IT contributor Dr. Pizza who was caught attempting to rape 2 children 7 and 9yo and was sentenced to ovER a decade in prison

You forget IT contributor Dr. Pizza who was caught attempting to rape 2 children 7 and 9yo and was sentenced to ovER a decade in prison
Kek i forgot about this one faggot

can't believe there are some who don't know who doogy is
Normal thing for newercels tbh
This is our duty to educate them about those people :feelsokman: