Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently PrincessKitty has been banned from IT for supporting sexual abuse and engaging in predatory chats with a minor

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Long after those shitholes have died off. Whatever.

Now they have one member :feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't forget princess Kitty is a man larping as his brownoid wife and we have his real name is Robert something or other. He was doxxed awhile back.

Members here even provided evidence to the incel tears staff that he was sexualizing minors but of course they only respond now when attention is drawn.

@The Enforcer will find this interesting.

It's masters alt account ded srs

I hate that Sheboon so much.

Don't forget princess Kitty is a man larping as his brownoid wife and we have his real name is Robert something or other. He was doxxed awhile back.
Isn't princes kitty Black? There was another account which was pretending to be a female, turned out it was some 6'5 Tallfag(he sent me a pic, I don't have it though I deleted that account)

engaging in predatory chats with a minor​

@RobertGarnicasAPedo your username was ahead of its time

because she was weird to me and beacuse I exposed a post of her saying female groomers are good

Members here even provided evidence to the incel tears staff that he was sexualizing minors but of course they only respond now when attention is drawn.

@The Enforcer will find this interesting.
I knew about this before it happened and the moment it happened tbh. Watched it all unfold. But indeed as you point out, a lot of IT users were aware of this but again chose to ignore it.

Imagine my shock, finding out another prolific IT user is being predatory to a minor and supports sexual abuse jfl.

its always the IT powerusers that turn out to be the biggest groomers, this is notoriously consistent, but this is absolutely celebatory and we should revel in the Shadenfreude

I knew about this before it happened and the moment it happened tbh. Watched it all unfold. But indeed as you point out, a lot of IT users were aware of this but again chose to ignore it.

Imagine my shock, finding out another prolific IT user is being predatory to a minor and supports sexual abuse jfl.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

its always the IT powerusers that turn out to be the biggest groomers, this is notoriously consistent, but this is absolutely celebatory and we should revel in the Shadenfreude

Lol @ her avatar.

Imagine caring what these hogs think about anything. If you don’t want to fuck a female, she should be invisible to you.

Gonna smoke the same pack than when doogy died :smonk:

His real name is Robert Garnica lmao

This is what happens when a cucktears user tries to ascend.

What the fuck are wrong with these scumbags

Damn I thought it was the IT subreddit for a second and I was wondering why there were so many based comments,

She is fine with men getting raped why am I not shocked

I remember when there was a thread about a 10 year old boy being an incel, fucking of course a 10 year old should be celibate, wtf is wrong with these people.

Enforced for nonce posting over multiple replies - IT like to put groomers on their mod teams, go there instead
because she was weird to me and beacuse I exposed a post of her saying female groomers are good
Males groomers are even better (Get over it Agecucks at IT)

Next step is to permanently get rid of IT.

If you look through her profile, you can see that she has been posting on r/IncelTears almost every single day for more than a year.

She is mentally ill.

thats not a bad news at all

more pedophiles on reddit than epstein island

Tranny + IT user + Nigger
Can't get more pathetic than that

That troon isn't the first, and won't be the last.

With a wife like this, it's a wonder how he didn't branch out earlier

That subreddit is filled with more dysgenic freaks than this entire website

More Muhammadmaxxers. Mash'allah.

Sweet revenge.

Not that surprised tbh.

People will try to hate on others to try and cover up there own behavior