Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am i blind or did i grew up in asexual environment???

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
Some people here describe their schoolyears, and say that the envirnment was hypersexual, meaning that a lot of people had sex with each other etc...

It felt kinda oppossite for me. When i was in highschool, ive never heard or seen anyone having sex or even discussing sex.

Ive never even seen oppossite genders talking to each other. Boys and girls always sat separately during breaks or classes.

Maybe im just blind or did i actually grew in a completely asexual environment, because i really didnt see or hear anything sexual in school AT ALL.

In my high school, most foids dated guys from different schools, while most of the guys graduated as virgins.

it was probably happening behind the scenes but since your incel they didn't let you know

it was probably happening behind the scenes but since your incel they didn't let you know
Now that im thinking about it, i realized that our school was planned in such a way that there was absolutely no way for 2 people to go to a toilet to fuck without anyone noticing.

It was a typical Soviet school building with huge coridors where everyone can see each other, so if somebody would go to a toilet, EVERYONE on the floor would see it.

Also, we all had to change shoes after the end of the schoolday, and i never noticed that someone who was in school was missing in the gardrobe; which means that everybody went home after the end of the schoolday.

My school had rules against students doing shit like that in class. Of course, that won't prevent them from going home to do whatever they what to which I know nothing about their personal lives.

My school had rules against students doing shit like that in class. Of course, that won't prevent them from going home to do whatever they what to which I know nothing about their personal lives.
Even during breaks boys and girls did not communicate with each other. They were sitting in coridor separately. Boys on one side, girls on other side.

Lucky. Hearing people having sex in the bathrooms, and hearing people in my school year talking about their girlfriends was brutal. This normie in my class who acted sarcastic towards me was dating a noodlefoid and they would always sit infront of me whenever they could pick seats. In one class, the teacher was talking about relationships and sex and we were put into groups and one person had to write down how they would treat their partner and she was in our group, writing about giving him sex (we were given the words to use by the teacher so obviously in formal terms) Absolute ragefuel :reeeeee:

Lucky. Hearing people having sex in the bathrooms, and hearing people in my school year talking about their girlfriends was brutal. This normie in my class who acted sarcastic towards me was dating a noodlefoid and they would always sit infront of me whenever they could pick seats. In one class, the teacher was talking about relationships and sex and we were put into groups and one person had to write down how they would treat their partner and she was in our group, writing about giving him sex (we were given the words to use by the teacher so obviously in formal terms) Absolute ragefuel :reeeeee:
I deeply hated sexual education lessons in school.

Some people here describe their schoolyears, and say that the envirnment was hypersexual, meaning that a lot of people had sex with each other etc...

It felt kinda oppossite for me. When i was in highschool, ive never heard or seen anyone having sex or even discussing sex.

Ive never even seen oppossite genders talking to each other. Boys and girls always sat separately during breaks or classes.

Maybe im just blind or did i actually grew in a completely asexual environment, because i really didnt see or hear anything sexual in school AT ALL.
Same
I went to a super strict catholic only boys school where sex was considered taboo, and despite my classmates were all good looking chads/normies, they were virgins up to the time we graduated (although most had girlfriends)

Same
I went to a super strict catholic only boys school where sex was considered taboo, and despite my classmates were all good looking chads/normies, they were virgins up to the time we graduated (although most had girlfriends)
My school wasnt catholic or strict, but i still didnt see anything sexual there.

My school wasnt catholic or strict, but i still didnt see anything sexual there.
the truth is that our classmates had active sexual lives except we could never find out since at least in my case i was a social outcast

same

my school was full of soy faggots tho

Everyone was fucking but me.