Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when I was in school I was so autistic that I started at girls tits and ass

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
back when i was 13-14 I didn't have therapy and drugs for my autism so i just let it run rampant 24/7 and didnt know how to handle it. Once I started cooming I often stared at girls tits and ass in school sometimes for up to a minute so I could memorize the shape and size to fap to it after school. iam surprised I never got beaten up or something for that its so hilarious in hindsight and it reminds me that my brain is completely broken

I still stare at their boobs and bums and i'm 24(25 in Aug). Is it ovER?

I still stare at their boobs and bums and i'm 24(25 in Aug). Is it ovER?
my autism makes me completely avoid looking at others. Once I start looking at someone I get sweat breakout and start shaking uncontrollably its very uncomfortable

Based tbh, doubt you'd have been treated any better if you didn't

when did it started?

I still stare and I'm in my 30s.

I still stare and always will until I die

life pro tip: instead of staring at foids, you can just stare at a plate of fesikh

same thing

although idk why you'd stare at a plate of fesikh

I did this all day with masks during freshman year in 2020-2021, social distancing was awesome for ogling niggas

You mean that's inappropriate behavior? Wtf? Dang...

I remember when I was taking creepshots in my junior year. Shit was craazy

back when i was 13-14 I didn't have therapy and drugs for my autism so i just let it run rampant 24/7 and didnt know how to handle it. Once I started cooming I often stared at girls tits and ass in school sometimes for up to a minute so I could memorize the shape and size to fap to it after school. iam surprised I never got beaten up or something for that its so hilarious in hindsight and it reminds me that my brain is completely broken
Based

I did that too

When I was a teen, I tried my best not to get caught staring, but now I don't give a shit, I would literally turn around right after a foid passes by me.