Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was eating at a fast food joint today and a little girl got scared of me

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I was eating popcorn chicken and this fried chicken wrap thing, and was drinking some strawberry milk (I've bought from the supermarket).

I was at the corner away from everyone, then there was this little girl running and playing around.

They didn't see me, then she entered the place where I was sitting, saw me, and then got scared of me.

Her body froze up, she then went to the otherside, and stopped being playful.

It seemed that little girl looking at me, I seemed to have ruined her mood, but I didn't really care that much, and continued eating.

The old me like 5 to 7 years would probably get offended over something like that, but I was just apathetic at that moment.

I thought for a long time I wasn't a scaring look guy, but women, children, and sometimes men are scared of me. I guess that's just the ogrecel life.

Does anyone experience this from time to time or something?

Does anyone experience this from time to time or something?
Yeah all the time. Although only foids and children get scared of me, im a turbomanlet, men only respect the size.

At work a little boy spilled his drink so I got paper towels to clean it but the boy wanted to do it so I gave it to him and watched him wipe. His mom happened to look, ran over, and took him away from me.

Yeah all the time. Although only foids and children get scared of me, im a turbomanlet, men only respect the size.
It is what it is...
At work a little boy spilled his drink so I got paper towels to clean it but the boy wanted to do it so I gave it to him and watched him wipe. His mom happened to look, ran over, and took him away from me.
Brutal, sorry you had to go through that.

Brutal, but anyways it making me think about your avatar.
Yeah, my avatar shows what usually happens when I enter a building with people in it