Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] tips on minimizing effort in life?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
what do you guys do to make your life smooth and effortless?

Disassociate with your mind from your body. Unironically Schizo's live our lives quite care-free as they believe whatever the fuck their brain tells them. Other than that learn as much as you can, as you can lose everything in this life but you can't have what you know taken from you.

Disassociate with your mind from your body. Unironically Schizo's live our lives quite care-free as they believe whatever the fuck their brain tells them. Other than that learn as much as you can, as you can lose everything in this life but you can't have what you know taken from you.
thx. yea i'm aware now that the mind is much more important than the body

Last edited:
I've dozens of rules.

From always say no to normies to keeping ten car distances from the car in front.

I've pages of rules and tips, many of them from this site that I found very useful.

Sadly my life is still full of stress and no matter how hard I try problems keep coming.

Last edited:
I just don't give a shit, it works

Find some good copes and ldar. Don't pay attention to what normgroids think about you.

any books you recommend reading? and also do you recommend studycelling too? thx

Drink soylent so I don’t have to waste time preparing real food

Get on permanent NEETbux/Disabilitybux, removes a hell of alot of stress. Depending on where you live of course, probably not much fun if it's in a 3rd world shithole which doesn't have a welfare state.

Get on permanent NEETbux/Disabilitybux, removes a hell of alot of stress. Depending on where you live of course, probably not much fun if it's in a 3rd world shithole which doesn't have a welfare state.
:blackpill::smonk::society:

I speak from experience :blackpill: Especially if you have no discernible skills and will end up/are stuck in a dead end job wageslaving :feelsokman: Different of course if you are already rich or are highly skilled at an in demand job.

thx

any books you recommend reading? and also do you recommend studycelling too? thx
You might as well studycell and get payed well to cope for the rest of your life. Atomic Habits and Deep work are two books that improved my productivity while studying. You'll probably get ignored in uni and or workplace. but better to be ugly as shit with a 6 figure salary than ugly as shit while in poverty.

You might as well studycell and get payed well to cope for the rest of your life. Atomic Habits and Deep work are two books that improved my productivity while studying. You'll probably get ignored in uni and or workplace. but better to be ugly as shit with a 6 figure salary than ugly as shit while in poverty.
thx. yea i'd love to earn 6 figueres