Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the only time i don't feel bad about getting heightmogged

Med Amine

Med Amine

EVolving...
★★★★★
the only time i don't feel bad about getting heightmogged is when i get heightmogged by some kinda 6'6" or 6'5" male freak of nature.

i just consider him to be some kinda of unnatural creature and a genetical mistake. the highest you can be is 6'3" or 6'2" but at 6'6" it doesn't really feel bad getting height by that guy.
i am 5'6" and when i saw this super tall guy today i didn't really feel that bad since he's also taller than everyone so i am not the only one getting heightmogged here.

the worst feeling is when you get heightmogged by a female even if she was taller than you by a single inch.
a 5'8" woman can ruin my whole day and make me feel like total shit especially if she's young but if she's in her 40s then she's a granny and i won't give as much fuck.
getting heightmogged by normies is also very bad but i got used to it since everyone is taller than me at work.

the only time i don't feel bad about getting heightmogged is when i get heightmogged by some kinda 6'6" or 6'5" male freak of nature.

i just consider him to be some kinda of unnatural creature and a genetical mistake. the highest you can be is 6'3" or 6'2" but at 6'6" it doesn't really feel bad getting height by that guy.
i am 5'6" and when i saw this super tall guy today i didn't really feel that bad since he's also taller than everyone so i am not the only one getting heightmogged here.

the worst feeling is when you get heightmogged by a female even if she was taller than you by a single inch.
a 5'8" woman can ruin my whole day and make me feel like total shit especially if she's young but if she's in her 40s then she's a granny and i won't give as much fuck.
getting heightmogged by normies is also very bad but i got used to it since everyone is taller than me at work.
i got heightmogged and weightmogged hard by a woman today, she wasnt a tranny she had both a very feminine face and big tits

i got heightmogged and weightmogged hard by a woman today, she wasnt a tranny she had both a very feminine face and big tits
Getting heightmogged by a foid is probably most humiliating thing ever makes me wanna go ER(play elden ring)

That is normal height in Scandinavia and parts of Sudan, you are coping hard.

Getting heightmogged by a foid is probably most humiliating thing ever makes me wanna go ER(play elden ring)
if i see some 5'7 or 5'8" 17 years old girl then my whole mood will get brutally destroyed and i will enter a state of for the rest of the day.
literally what's the reason you're in this earth considering yourself a man if you can't heightmog women
That is normal height in Scandinavia and parts of Sudan, you are coping hard.
not in Libya, it's 176cm the average for a male.

if i see some 5'7 or 5'8" 17 years old girl then my whole mood will get brutally destroyed and i will enter a state of for the rest of the day.
literally what's the reason you're in this earth considering yourself a man if you can't heightmog women
Fr and that shit happens daily at my work not sure how long can i take this, might consider looking for job where there is not a single soul around me not sure what kind of job it could be tho.

yep i work at a retail store ruins my fucking day makes me feel worthless. worst part is i can tell these women obviously look down upon me.
like when i'm the cashier and i make a mistake most dudes don't care but girls are super rude especially if your 5'7 or under

the first part of your post is pure cope , but the woman part is right on the bullseye

Download 1