Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL strong beta buxing at the gym

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
lol there are two ridiculous couples, one of them dude is a fat old 50 years old looking with a cute short big assed blonde and they even have a child i bet its not even his child, the other one is a fish looking about 30 years old+ normie with a ridiculous jaw and eye area, even this fucking manlet here jaw mogs him brutally (hes like 5'8 so a manlet too, but obviously still frame and height mog me), his girlfriend is my semi crush (im not in love with her and i know shes just like any other but i really like too see her) shes white brunnete long hair about 5'2 has a perfect body and pretty face most beautiful girl at the gym about 20 years old, it looks ridiculous im absolutely sure that that cuck pays everything to her while she cucks him with 6'3 ripped chads if it wasnt for that that girl would not even talk to that out of shape jawlet cuck it looks so stupid god its ridiculous

Last edited:
I skull mog her btw

you are growing to become one of the best posters tbh.

I'm speculating that this is popbob constant use of 'manlet' in his name, sig, posts. We only need AlphaDestiny threads to confirm.

I'm speculating that this is popbob constant use of 'manlet' in his name, sig, posts. We only need AlphaDestiny threads to confirm.
Bump

his girlfriend is my semi crush (im not in love with her and i know shes just like any other but i really like too see her) shes white brunnete long hair about 5'2 has a perfect body and pretty face most beautiful girl at the gym about 20 years old
How many females are you worshipping/orbitting and posting about at the same time? Ffs man.

you should have creepshotted man..:confused:

Lol now that u mention it

why are you so obsessed with hating on me buddy
I'm not hating on you, I'm just pointing out that you are perpetuating bluepilled modes of thinking within yourself, which lead to pain and suffering, which apparently lead to you posting content on this site that is against the rules (female worship/bluepilled bullshit).

if he is popbob he'll eventually slip and make a thread about alphadestiny, he won't be able to contain the urge