Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of the girl who friendzoned me in college

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
So back in college I knew this girl, who was quite short and had dark hair. She had already friendzoned me by then, she would often gossip to me about other boys in our class.

I still had the notion that maybe if I stuck around long enough shed end up liking me..

And fast forward I got replaced by a dude.. with a very good singing voice, blonde hair and green eyes and tall height..

She started only hanging around with him and I kinda became invisible to her eventually, she stopped even saying hi to me.. even though before she used to say that she cared about me.. I guess it's all just a shit show.. but seeing them together like that makes me feel an unexplainable amount of jealousy and sadness.. I just feel so depressed the way she looks at him.. and the way how he doesn't even care about her.. I hated seeing them together..

So back in college I knew this girl, who was quite short and had dark hair. She had already friendzoned me by then, she would often gossip to me about other boys in our class.

I still had the notion that maybe if I stuck around long enough shed end up liking me..

And fast forward I got replaced by a dude.. with a very good singing voice, blonde hair and green eyes and tall height..

She started only hanging around with him and I kinda became invisible to her eventually, she stopped even saying hi to me.. even though before she used to say that she cared about me.. I guess it's all just a shit show.. but seeing them together like that makes me feel an unexplainable amount of jealousy and sadness.. I just feel so depressed the way she looks at him.. and the way how he doesn't even care about her.. I hated seeing them together..
I can relate boyo. In high school, there was that girl who approached me, the "awkward geek " and then when i tried to take things further, i saw her making out with chad after a few weeks.How tf did i think that i had a chance? Foid should not even try to befriend inkwells.

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Some young females at some point go through a phase where they intentionally befriend ugly guys, it's like the opposite of the edgy phase. By behaving this way they want to prove to themselves that they are not like those silly superficial popular girls and supposedly value the inner world of guys more than looks. It's nothing more than a charade and they grow out of it

Some young females at some point go through a phase where they intentionally befriend ugly guys, it's like the opposite of the edgy phase. By behaving this way they want to prove to themselves that they are not like those silly superficial popular girls and supposedly value the inner world of guys more than looks. It's nothing more than a charade and they grow out of it
beta orbitor cucks and emotional tampons

I hate how they try and be friends with you, then find a way to stab your back by either getting with Chad or by gossiping about you and leave you alone. Foids are LITERAL witches.

Nasty, nasty, not even saying hi to you. I hope she and her Chad have a retarded baby.