Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop blaming “your finances” for your lack of pussy - your genes are to blame

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I actually had this argument already with my aunt - when incels or family members try to say,”If you just earned more money - you would have a gf or a wife.” That is easily disproved, think back to high school - all the boys were in the same financial position (living with and off of their parents).

Money was not the issue in high school, your genetics kept you from getting laid. If you were born into a subhuman family foids could tell by looking at your ethnicity. Some boys dated, some boys went on to become incels. Overwhelmingly chads were picked to get past the gates of sex - regardless of their financial status at that time. No doubt, foids could tell thanks to their genetics those chads were bound to be financially successful.

Stop saying that money is holding you back from getting laid, because money wasn’t the issue when you were in high school.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1cphmgw/do_you_think_your_finances_effect_your_fa_status/

Gold diggers are obviously attracted to your good genetics

Gold diggers are obviously attracted to your good genetics
Yes, I asked my aunt, “Well, why did some boys in high school date and have sex, when we all were in the same financial position?” - my aunt couldn’t answER the question.

- That is one reason I hate my aunt, I was born into this horrible family, if I was born into Chad Thundercock’s family of the Thudercock fortune, I wouldn’t be a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

I'm not in highschool though. Money is a factor at my age so I screwed myself by NEETing in my 20s. Hopefully others don't make the same mistakes I did.

Even your ability to earn wealth has been shown to have a link to your genes, even if it is just a correlation. If you're poor with poor ancestors while another poor person's ancestors were rich, you're less likely to become rich yourself. Brutal blackpill.

View: https://twitter.com/whyvert/status/1301012672138285059

Genetics is everything. Genetic Determinism is the true blackpill. Eugenics must be established before more people suffer needlessly.

Some copers some blackpillers

That is why I laugh at my mom drilling into me that I have to, “earn at least $60,000 a year” to get a foid. Well, what about high school? All the students were limited to working like 20 hours a week, we were all in the same financial position - yet, some boys (because they were attractive) were picked by the gatekeepers of sex to get past the gates. It wasn’t money, it was potential - and foids were the selectors.

Genes are everything. The abundance of poorcels is also because they were born with the genetics that predetermined them to live in poverty. Fuck my entire family line for being descended from peasants I guess.

yet, some boys (because they were attractive) were picked by the gatekeepers of sex to get past the gates. It wasn’t money, it was potential - and foids were the selectors.
Of course. Even if you have billions like Jeff Bezos, your "girl" is going to be chasing after the Chads. Mogging never stops, no matter how old or how much money you have.

Fuck my entire family line for being descended from peasants I guess.
We never chose our life; it was chosen for us by the genes of our ancestors and the people they chose to mate with.

We never chose our life; it was chosen for us by the genes of our ancestors and the people they chose to mate with.
At least they actually got to mate with someone unlike us :feelsrope:

:cryfeels: Never began. :feelsrope:
Our genetic lineages were destined to end with us at this exact moment when they started back in prehistoric times. It couldn't have ended any sooner or later, it was always meant to end this way. No changing the course of events that have been set in motion before you were born and circumstances/conditions resulting from historical trends you have no control over. We just happened to be the individuals that were handed the fate of being the exit.

We just happened to be the individuals that were handed the fate of being the exit.
Indeed. It could just as easily have been the current Chads being placed in our situation and us then becoming the Chad, but it didn't happen that way. The only good thing about us being inkwells is that we won't breed and bring more people to suffer in this world.

Indeed. It could just as easily have been the current Chads being placed in our situation and us then becoming the Chad, but it didn't happen that way. The only good thing about us being inkwells is that we won't breed and bring more people to suffer in this world.
It's kinda surreal to accept that I'll be joining the masses of the other unknown men who never got to reproduce throughout the entirety of human existence. And even then most of the men who existed in human history don't have living descendants today even if they did have children and a lot of them never did anyways. Just another number to the statistic.

It's kinda surreal to accept that I'll be joining the masses of the other unknown men who never got to reproduce throughout the entirety of human existence. And even then most of the men who existed in human history don't have living descendants today even if they did have children and a lot of them never did anyways. Just another number to the statistic.
Indeed, that appears to be our fate and lot in life. It's sad, but it's simply the reality that we must accept sooner or later. I have never held a girl's hand, much less had sex or impregnated one. It's not even over because it never began for me. I watched all the genetically superior males get the pussy and girlfriends and attention because they were good-looking, not because of any personality or even intelligence. Just good bone structures are all it takes to get a woman to spread her legs for you.
Maybe we'll be lucky in the next life, or maybe that's just afterlife coping.

Indeed, that appears to be our fate and lot in life. It's sad, but it's simply the reality that we must accept sooner or later. I have never held a girl's hand, much less had sex or impregnated one. It's not even over because it never began for me. I watched all the genetically superior males get the pussy and girlfriends and attention because they were good-looking, not because of any personality or even intelligence. Just good bone structures are all it takes to get a woman to spread her legs for you.
Maybe we'll be lucky in the next life, or maybe that's just afterlife coping.
Maybe when they're advanced enough to simulate every human being that ever existed to reappear on a virtual reality, it would happen and things could be different. Or Poincare recurrence and temporal low entropy states at the heat death of the universe. :feelsjuice:

and the ones who were actually setting themselves up to go on and earn good money in life by getting good grades and getting good marks in exam entrances were usually the ones who were incels

meanwhile foids were sleeping with chad with shit grades

if it were about finances foids with their persoynality meters would pick up on how good their finances were going to be later in life and give them sex instead kek

As an incel with money best you can get is a trashy single mom or a prostitute. Me without money cant get virtually anything. Offtopic rant: Better to stay single than to drag other's misery on your neck. I feel bad for kids with no parent/s, but imposing an stranger as their authoritative father figure its not fair to the kids and getting all the obligations but none of the benefits its unfair to the stepfather. No one should ever date a single mom.

Good looks and connections gets you a better job, so in the end good looking men also have more money than cels.

Maybe when they're advanced enough to simulate every human being that ever existed to reappear on a virtual reality, it would happen and things could be different. Or Poincare recurrence and temporal low entropy states at the heat death of the universe. :feelsjuice:
That's if humanity even lives that long, and considering all the chaos currently happening and soon to come, I find that a dubious proposition, to say the least.

Betabuxxing isn't a winning.
Imagine betabuxxing for a wife who is repulsed by you sexually...

Good looks and connections gets you a better job, so in the end good looking men also have more money than cels.
Chad can live in jungles without any culture, education, even human language. He couldn't read and write but such Tarzan Chad will have a higher chance to find a decent job than subhuman who studied for 30 years.
Women will pay and fight for an integration of such Chad into human society.
While subhuman will be working as a toilet cleaner with an university education.

That's if humanity even lives that long, and considering all the chaos currently happening and soon to come, I find that a dubious proposition, to say the least.
I'm fairly certain this species is on borrowed time anyways. Nothing of value would be lost really, going by current trajectories.

Nothing of value would be lost really
I disagree; not all of humanity is bad. Artists and their works would be lost. Which is a shame as they had little to nothing to do with the decline of the species. But in fact, the opposite. Still. It will take more than some beautiful works of art to save humanity from it's current situation.

I disagree; not all of humanity is bad. Artists and their works would be lost. Which is a shame as they had little to nothing to do with the decline of the species. But in fact, the opposite. Still. It will take more than some beautiful works of art to save humanity from it's current situation.
They can always store the genetic data of humanity somewhere and hope some aliens find it and resurrect us. If it were up to me I would be very strict about what kinds of people would be allowed to store their genetic information in case that happens.

While subhuman will be working as a toilet cleaner with an university education.
Guys i went with to school is a tallfag with right connections, he has now both military and in politics career and he was dumb as shit, borderline retarded. While the smartest nerd kid in class now works as cashier in his dad's liquor store, he was short ugly and socially weird.

They can always store the genetic data of humanity somewhere and hope some aliens find it and resurrect us. If it were up to me I would be very strict about what kinds of people would be allowed to store their genetic information in case that happens.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately, we are not going to be the people in charge of that sort of thing or anything of significance.

Guys i went with to school is a tallfag with right connections, he has now both military and in politics career and he was dumb as shit, borderline retarded. While the smartest nerd kid in class now works as cashier in his dad's liquor store, he was short ugly and socially weird.
This world is a joke.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately, we are not going to be the people in charge of that sort of thing or anything of significance.
The closest thing I'll get is making a time capsule with incel blackpill material inside it.

Yes, I asked my aunt, “Well, why did some boys in high school date and have sex, when we all were in the same financial position?” - my aunt couldn’t answER the question.

- That is one reason I hate my aunt, I was born into this horrible family, if I was born into Chad Thundercock’s family of the Thudercock fortune, I wouldn’t be a 32-year-old kissless virgin.
Your aunt knew the answer but didn't want to say the truth. "Because guys like you are ugly and we're disgusted by them! We like pretty boys and Chads. Teeheeteehee! Go away you ugly loser. I'm tired of pretending to like you, you fucking incel."
These cunts are just lying around. They know the truth because they behave the same way when they were young. There were some handsome guys and many other ugly creepy jerks. In Germany we say: "A foid is a foid is a foid and stays a foid."

Your aunt knew the answer but didn't want to say the truth. "Because guys like you are ugly and we're disgusted by them! We like pretty boys and Chads. Teeheeteehee! Go away you ugly loser. I'm tired of pretending to like you, you fucking incel."
These cunts are just lying around. They know the truth because they behave the same way when they were young. There were some handsome guys and many other ugly creepy jerks. In Germany we say: "A foid is a foid is a foid and stays a foid."
Agreed

They come from a time where having a job was enough to get a foid and they think it still applies today

I actually had this argument already with my aunt - when incels or family members try to say,”If you just earned more money - you would have a gf or a wife.” That is easily disproved, think back to high school - all the boys were in the same financial position (living with and off of their parents).

Money was not the issue in high school, your genetics kept you from getting laid. If you were born into a subhuman family foids could tell by looking at your ethnicity. Some boys dated, some boys went on to become incels. Overwhelmingly chads were picked to get past the gates of sex - regardless of their financial status at that time. No doubt, foids could tell thanks to their genetics those chads were bound to be financially successful.

Stop saying that money is holding you back from getting laid, because money wasn’t the issue when you were in high school.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1cphmgw/do_you_think_your_finances_effect_your_fa_status/

My finances do play a part, though. How am I supposed to ascend or even become an oofy doofy if I don't have money to go "out" and meet people at bars, clubs, festivals, and other places? I don't even have enough money to pay the membership for a beta bux dating site. Why would a woman want a broke loser like that unless he's just really good looking?

My finances do play a part, though. How am I supposed to ascend or even become an oofy doofy if I don't have money to go "out" and meet people at bars, clubs, festivals, and other places? I don't even have enough money to pay the membership for a beta bux dating site. Why would a woman want a broke loser like that unless he's just really good looking?
Foids fuck dogs, dogs don’t have money - enough said.

bluepiller: use your finances to get a wife inkwell :soy:

SEAmaxxed passportchad: *goes to indonesia and buys a wife*

bluepiller: NO NOT LIKE THAT :soy:

just marry an ugly golddigging ho, inkwell

even though, if you were good-looking, you would get a good-looking companion for free