Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: your parents are low iq but expect you to be a high IQ programmer

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
My mother is rather low IQ person. I remember when she would try to help me with math she'd always teach me wrong and then I'd get horrible grades in school. However even despite her own lack of intelligence she's expected me to somehow become an ultra successful high IQ programmer ever since she noticed that I was a social outcast. (jfl beforehand she was hyping me up for being a football/ basketball player and a ladies man but as soon as discovered I was being bullied and a complete outcast she decided I must be destined for the life of a programmer.)

She refuses to accept I'm low IQ. When I was younger and struggling to learn to tie my shoes she'd always accuse me of being lazy and yell at me. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her I was having trouble with memory she'd deny it and accuse me of being lazy because I was "able to play video games." I even tried telling her that I couldn't play fighting games because I was unable to remember combos but she wouldn't have it.

Finally after weeks of memorization I managed to learn to tie my shoes at age 11 and she then took the opportunity to claim "I was right. You were just being lazy."

To this day she still wants me to be a programmer despite my horrible grades in school, inability to pass highschool and failure to get a driver's license (in all honesty I use a bike) and whenever I see her she lectures me about being lazy even tho I grinded hours at a job to financially support her.

And they'll claim they actually love you and are doing this for your own good. It happens everytime.

BROOOOO!!!!

This post is speaking to my fucking soul!! My Mom is a life-long housewife, my Dad works at our local Government as a labourer, no advanced education for the both of them, just fucking Matric (High-School Completion Certificate), yet they expect me to be some kind of Bill Gates in the future because of this stupid Software Development course I'm doing.

I thought it's just Black Parents who have zero awareness about this type of thing but it might just be a boomer thing, how the hell am I the next Dennis Ritchie when you barely passed fucking high-school Mom & Dad?!?! Do you have any clue how genetics work???
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BROOOOO!!!!

This post is speaking to my fucking soul!! My Mom is a life-long housewife, my Dad works at our local Government as a labourer, no advanced education for the both of them, just fucking Matric (High-School Completion Certificate), yet they expect me to be some kind of Bill Gates in the future because of this stupid Software Development course I'm doing.

I thought it's just Black Parents who have zero awareness about this type of thing but it might just be a boomer thing, how the hell am I the next Dennis Ritchie when you barely passed fucking high-school Mom & Dad?!?! Do you have any clue how genetics work???
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Nah, your right. It's a boomer thing. None of them understand how genetics or IQ work. They're brainwashed by Hollywood propaganda and think that if someone just "works hard enough they can do anything."

That's like every parent out there tho don't you think ? Most parents overhype their own kids.

To be successful, you don't need high IQ, that's bullshit. You just need rich parents with connections ;)
My mother is high IQ, but it doesn't make any difference. She's been working at shitty high stress job for 300-400 dollars a month for the whole life.

soon as discovered I was being bullied and a complete outcast she decided I must be destined for the life of a programmer.)
She was pretty based for making you go down this path as no mother wants to see her offspring suffer. Unfortunately, due to Complete bs genetics, you didn't have the IQ for it either. UGLY+LOW IQ = Extreme Suffering in this life. Brootal fate.

jfl beforehand she was hyping me up for being a football/ basketball player and a ladies man but as soon as discovered I was being bullied and a complete outcast she decided I must be destined for the life of a programmer.
Next : She will decide that you were destined for the life of a monk. " Failing is a way to progress towards enlightenment.” ~ BuddhaCel. jfl
I see it coming...

UGLY+LOW IQ = Extreme Suffering in this life. Brootal fate.
Yep, absolutely brutal. My life, and frankly all of ours, wouldn't have been so bad if we had high IQ or at least had some special talent/connections or just a shit load of money.

Next : She will decide that you were destined for the life of a monk. " Failing is a way to progress towards enlightenment.” ~ BuddhaCel. jfl
I see it coming...
Jfl.

Yep, absolutely brutal. My life, and frankly all of ours, wouldn't have been so bad if we had high IQ or at least had some special talent/connections or just a shit load of money.
I agree. Then we could get facial surgery. Unfortunately we're fucked.

I wish but there is no next life.
Maybe, maybe not. It could just be that we reincarnate as Chad or Tyrone, or God forbid we get something worse like a curry with a digestive tract problem who shits himself out of his belly button and has no limbs to speak of. :feelskek:

Maybe, maybe not. It could just be that we reincarnate as Chad or Tyrone, or God forbid we get something worse like a curry with a digestive tract problem who shits himself out of his belly button and has no limbs to speak of. :feelskek:
I will know when I rope soon, but I don't believe there is an afterlife.

I will know when I rope soon, but I don't believe there is an afterlife.
I suppose you'll find out just like ER and the rest of the inkwells who have past. I wish you the best man, regardless of what happens it wasn't your fault.

Thanks brocel.
NP. We're all in this together. We never chose this shit life; it was thrust upon us by forces outside of our control and comprehension. Good luck, and I wish you well on your path to peace and meaning in this Jewish dystopia.

NP. We're all in this together. We never chose this shit life; it was thrust upon us by forces outside of our control and comprehension. Good luck, and I wish you well on your path to peace and meaning in this Jewish dystopia.
Fuck this shit life man.

my mother is a autistic bipolar now she aint bipolar but she is autistic definitely and throws a tantrum when i act bipolar. My father had TB his mother had Tb so i got Tb when i told its a genetic disease they got pissed off and started saying how speak such vile things about your grandma

My mother is rather low IQ person. I remember when she would try to help me with math she'd always teach me wrong and then I'd get horrible grades in school. However even despite her own lack of intelligence she's expected me to somehow become an ultra successful high IQ programmer ever since she noticed that I was a social outcast. (jfl beforehand she was hyping me up for being a football/ basketball player and a ladies man but as soon as discovered I was being bullied and a complete outcast she decided I must be destined for the life of a programmer.)

She refuses to accept I'm low IQ. When I was younger and struggling to learn to tie my shoes she'd always accuse me of being lazy and yell at me. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her I was having trouble with memory she'd deny it and accuse me of being lazy because I was "able to play video games." I even tried telling her that I couldn't play fighting games because I was unable to remember combos but she wouldn't have it.

Finally after weeks of memorization I managed to learn to tie my shoes at age 11 and she then took the opportunity to claim "I was right. You were just being lazy."

To this day she still wants me to be a programmer despite my horrible grades in school, inability to pass highschool and failure to get a driver's license (in all honesty I use a bike) and whenever I see her she lectures me about being lazy even tho I grinded hours at a job to financially support her.
My mom is actually like 60iq. She is nigger levels of retarded. It's so annoying because she always starts arguments but always gets lost during them because she actually doesn't understand what logic is. She'll state random information and act like it proves her point, and when I bring her back to her original argument she says "stop changing the subject".

My dad is smarter but he has some really low iq moments, he's probably 80 or 85iq.

Idk what my iq is but i at least somehow managed to get a computer science degree with a 3.5gpa and was always a straight A student in school so there's that I guess. (No that's not supposed to be a flex)

I always assume I'm low iq because I'm the son of two retarded parents but they always cope by saying I'm really smart. Maybe I am, idk. Is it even possible for someone with two low iq parents to have a normal iq?

Idk, I'm on a side tangent at this point. Back to the main point, I can relate to having retarded parents and high expectations, I hope things get better for you brocel

I don't think you're low iq at all.

More likely just slight spectrum. Non stem.