Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Recommend good anti-LGBT books.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
I want to copemaxx with some anti-LGBT literature, literary essays if possible.

Recommend, brocels. PDF if possible!

Image 12

Not explicitly anti-LGBTQ+, but some of Julius Evolas works such as Revolt Against the Modern World can be interpreted as such:
-“Nothing is further from the truth than the claim that the American soul is ‘open-minded’ and unbiased; on the contrary, it is ridden with countless taboos of which people are sometimes not even aware.”
― Julius Evola, Revolt Against the Modern World
-“At the origin of every true civilization there lies a "divine" event (every great civilization has its own myth concerning divine founders): thus, no human or naturalistic factor can fully account for it. The adulteration and decline of civilizations is caused by an event of the same order, though it acts in the opposite, degenerative sense.”

Effectively, I see these quotes as reflective of the r-selective degenerate behavior LGBTQ+ brings.

mein kampf
How much Hitler talked about fags
Not explicitly anti-LGBTQ+, but some of Julius Evolas works such as Revolt Against the Modern World can be interpreted as such:
-“Nothing is further from the truth than the claim that the American soul is ‘open-minded’ and unbiased; on the contrary, it is ridden with countless taboos of which people are sometimes not even aware.”
-“At the origin of every true civilization there lies a "divine" event (every great civilization has its own myth concerning divine founders): thus, no human or naturalistic factor can fully account for it. The adulteration and decline of civilizations is caused by an event of the same order, though it acts in the opposite, degenerative sense.”

Effectively, I see these quotes as reflective of the r-selective degenerate behavior LGBTQ+ brings.
Thank you.

How much Hitler talked about fags
A lot of the modern copies/editions of Mein Kampf have been edited & altered in some way, but from what I recall, he hated trannies a lot: Weimar Germany had tons of them.

Hans Hannah wrote about the occasion for the inaugural issue of The Third Sex (Das 3. Geschlecht), likely the world’s first magazine devoted to trans issues. First published in Berlin in 1930, The Third Sex circulated in the final years of the Weimar Republic, Germany’s democratic experiment between the wars. After the Nazis seized power, they destroyed the publishing house, and the magazine was largely forgotten. As a result, most accounts today name fifties America as the birthplace of trans periodicals. The recent republication of The Third Sex by the Bibliothek rosa Winkel revives lost voices from Germany’s queer past and recovers a remarkable piece of trans history.

Based Nazis for destroying Troons; Weimerica needs this.
Thank you.
Np. Evola was a pre-chud.

Wonder if me & him are distantly connected? He's North-Central Italian after all; that would be blood memory kicking-in then.

A lot of the modern copies/editions of Mein Kampf have been edited & altered in some way, but from what I recall, he hated trannies a lot: Weimar Germany had tons of them.

Based Nazis for destroying Troons; Weimerica needs this.

Np. Evola was a pre-chud.

Wonder if me & him are distantly connected? He's North-Central Italian after all; that would be blood memory kicking-in then.
and here I was thinking that trannies were just a recent phenomenon due to social media

and here I was thinking that trannies were just a recent phenomenon due to social media
You'd be surprised- it also proves Liberal democracies/republics will produce degeneracy, as evidenced by Weimar Germany.

There were transvestites (men who dressed up as women), but the modern troon identity wasn’t a thing yet

Any study, survey, poll, or reporting on sexual crimes by sexual orientation. The most potent anti-LGBTQ stats I have come from the CDC and the Williams Institue :feelshaha:

Recommend, brocels. PDF if possible!
Not really a book, but take the parasite pill:

This is about how intestinal parasites mind-control humans and make them homosexual, mentally ill degenerates. Enjoy!