Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Intellectualcels, I need motivation

Freixel

Freixel

Banned
-
I want to continue completing my library but I need motivation.

I need to feel like I'm competing

If I feel that I am the guy who has read the most books in my entire immediate area, I lose motivation to continue reading.

Question for the intellectual cells

What books do you recommend?

How many books have you read to date?

Have you read any Julius Evola?

unless you enjoy reading and feel like it ACTUALLY adds up to your life (because you're gonna APPLY what you learned), don't bother wasting time reading books to IMPROOOOOVE. no one cares about how many books you read, and in my opinion it's one of the worst aspects of self improoooovment. go do shit that fills your curriculum vitae, improves your health or something similar.

unless you enjoy reading and feel like it ACTUALLY adds up to your life (because you're gonna APPLY what you learned), don't bother wasting time reading books to IMPROOOOOVE. no one cares about how many books you read, and in my opinion it's one of the worst aspects of self improoooovment. go do shit that fills your curriculum vitae, improves your health or something similar.
I do it out of intellectual curiosity, I also come from a family of intellectuals and the aspect of competing in the mental field was always present.

I'm also going to university, I plan to dedicate myself to mental work so reading is a basic pillar of my life.

I literally feel better after finishing reading a book, like I'm moving along a path of effort and reward. It can be addictive

I do it out of intellectual curiosity, I also come from a family of intellectuals and the aspect of competing in the mental field was always present.

I'm also going to university, I plan to dedicate myself to mental work so reading is a basic pillar of my life.
learn how to speedread then, its essential to get the useful info out of the mud of words you see in books or any media you have to read. Start with getting good at completing schulte tables here https://schulte-table.com/#

Read the blackpilled "Whatever" novel

learn how to speedread then, its essential to get the useful info out of the mud of words you see in books or any media you have to read. Start with getting good at completing schulte tables here https://schulte-table.com/#

Yes, these types of things are good, a few years ago I did mental exercises on the internet: memory, reflexes, etc.